Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Good Point GLW1982, I did not catch that on the first look, But you are correct, He will not be checking the charge with only the gauges, I dont see a anything reading the temp on either liquid or suction line. Whats up with that.
    Ride hard on a Harley!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mack0609 View Post
    Looks like the contracter couldn't pay his Trane bill.
    Why else would you advertise it on your truck and then slap in a Goodman.
    Thats one of the stupidist comments I think I have ever read on this site.

not only the low side hose hooked up , but the unit can stand to be a little more level. just my 2 cent's

How you going to charge to SH/SC w/o temp and high side reading. I guess the guy in pic likes the pretty dial?

Maybe I'm wrong but, possibly you got what you paid for..............cheap, .........you paid for a Chevy, and you got a Chevy

But you wanted a Mercedes ........at Chevy prices...........

I'm placing Amana on my watch list

As the only licensed Professional Engineer & HVACR Contractor in the U.S. that has proven credentials starting a career as a technician, I'm placing Amana (along with Bryant) on my watch list for low quality products.

And there is nobody on this site that has the credentials to refute this opionion.

Enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by emcoasthvacr View Post
    As the only licensed Professional Engineer & HVACR Contractor in the U.S. that has proven credentials starting a career as a technician, I'm placing Amana (along with Bryant) on my watch list for low quality products.

And there is nobody on this site that has the credentials to refute this opionion.

Enough said.
    WOW, aren't we all indignant over the fact that we have a sheepskin hanging on the wall? why don't you take your head out of the clouds and join us here on the earth?

Enough said.
    Do you need a buddy to help carry your head or do you have a wagon or something.
    signed,
    Another dumb a$$ contractor on this site
    Buy American! The job you save may be your own.

Excuse Me?!

Enough said.
    Where did all the Amana/Goodman(now Bryant) bashers come from?

Quote Originally Posted by AvantGarde View Post
    Where did all the Amana/Goodman(now Bryant) bashers come from?
    It's only bashing when we are talking about Goodman. Replace Goodman with any other brand in the sentance and it's not bashing.
    Beware of advice given by some guy on the Internet.

=emcoasthvacr;2378472]As the only licensed Professional Engineer & HVACR Contractor in the U.S. that has proven credentials starting a career as a technician, I'm placing Amana (along with Bryant) on my watch list for low quality products.

Enough said.
    No one is buying it give it a rest.
    If you help others then you are a Success

The equipment's all pretty similar in quality of construction and parts. Its the install that makes or breaks the system.

Example: 2 stage heat pump wired to a Honeywell EIM. Guess what wasn't happening?

Quote Originally Posted by RogerMon View Post
    The equipment's all pretty similar in quality of construction and parts. Its the install that makes or breaks the system.

Example: 2 stage heat pump wired to a Honeywell EIM. Guess what wasn't happening?

both stages wired to Y1?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast