Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Looking For Experience Techs and Installers

We only will hire people willing to do both (service and installs). You must have at least 2 years experience and references will be checked. You must have a clean drivers licensense to get company vehicle. Uniforms are supplied and all vehicles are newer 2006 and clean. We will help you get NATE certified if you are not currently and pay for trainning after 3 months of employment. The pay is good and could lead to exellent. We pay commision on everything you sell. (guys love this) We sell Carrier and service all brands. We do Residential and Light commercial installs and service. Email is in my profile. Manny
    Do it right the first time.

Sounds tempting...can you pay me $120.00 dollars an hour and guarantee me 40 hour weeks?

Thats only $249,600 a year...not including over time.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Confused

Quote Originally Posted by 21degrees View Post
    We pay commision on everything you sell. (guys love this)
    We do?

Not A Problem

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Sounds tempting...can you pay me $120.00 dollars an hour and guarantee me 40 hour weeks?

You bet I can pay you $120.00 per hour as long as I am making $250.00 per hour pay you $120.00 that leaves me $130.00 which is our service rate.

Thats only $249,600 a year...not including over time.
    I wish I was making your money. Running a business sucks and the pay is even lousier.

references will be checked.
    Why would I give you a reference that wouldn't say something good about me? Is it really worth the time to check them? Just wondering...

good luck on your search.

Duh HUH

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    Why would I give you a reference that wouldn't say something good about me? Is it really worth the time to check them? Just wondering...

good luck on your search.

Geeze maybe I should just take your word? EH! Yah wonder why so many mexicans have work and so many of us are looking for work. I have worked for many companies and left wondering what kind of reference they would give me. That is why I don't burn bridges.

point being. If I give you a reference to call they will say good things.. duh?

point being. If I give you a reference to call they will say good things.. duh?
    But, what will that reference say about you.
    When someone says to them.

He sounds like a great tech, so what is his weak spot, everybody has one, so what is his.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by beenthere View Post
    But, what will that reference say about you.
    When someone says to them.

He sounds like a great tech, so what is his weak spot, everybody has one, so what is his.
    good point. As long there are more good ones than bad. Just pick your references wisely.

Yah wonder why so many mexicans have work and so many of us are looking for work.
    No I don't wonder why, Its because they work for pennies a day.

good point. As long there are more good ones than bad. Just pick your references wisely.
    You'd be supprised how many people get tripped up on that question.

If they have no answer, you know its not a good reference to use to decide on that person employment.

Some people will also go into a long story of well. he does.....
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

You have not been To Mexico Lately

No I don't wonder why, Its because they work for pennies a day.
    NOT NO MORE!

I just got back from Mexico and did not enjoy it as much as last year. One of the reasons why is that it is no longer cheap to shop or do anything there.
    Look at the Japan it used to be like Mexico and now they are paid the same as us.

I as a owner would rather pay somone $25.00 and have expereince and trust, than a guy $16.00 and have to worry about what he is doing behind my back or have problems every other job. The reason I ask for references is because I want honesty in my company and if a guy is scared to give me a reference , I look at it like he is hiding something. I would not give him a chance. I don`t expect a former employee to say he was the best thing that has ever happened to us! I just don`t want to hear that the guy was caught doing side jobs or stole from the company or if he could make it on time he would be alright. I am also a worker and left other companies that gave me a bad reference which was unfair, but my employee still hired me.

I hired a guy and phone a former employee and he told me not to hire him because he is nothing but trouble, I did not listen and that cost me dearly.

Stay Their

Quote Originally Posted by softtail View Post
    I'm going to quit my job and move to Alberta Canada with a promise of good pay, and trust you for a commission bonus check while I drive your '06 or better truck wearing your company uniform.

I think you should be sending us a list of references.

You would never make it here. Sounds like your a very smart man. Everyone is entittled to an opinion.
    Last edited by 21degrees; 01-28-2009 at 11:20 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast