+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dog's Birthday

Post Likes

Dog's Birthday

Does anybody else prepare anything special for your pet's birthday?

Today is my lab's 14th birthday. I cooked the usual breakfast.

She gets beef liver and scrambled eggs. For myself, I sauté some onions and add them with the liver, eggs and some shredded cheese on a tortilla shell.

My wife refuses to participate. I'm already looking forward to next year. Hope she makes it.

South/West of Quebec in the other part of Canada
    Post Likes
    rabbit stew....
    It's Time To Be Nice To People

Post Likes
    Scrambled eggs and ground beef. Hope she makes it another too My chocolate is 7
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Post Likes
    The Great Danes get anything and everything every day so it's a birthday all year round...
    You don't have to ASK

What I'm Against...

If you know what

I'm For...

Post Likes
    With 7 I have to pick days. Mine are spoiled too
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavyevans View Post
    Does anybody else prepare anything special for your pet's birthday?

Today is my lab's 14th birthday. I cooked the usual breakfast.

She gets beef liver and scrambled eggs. For myself, I sauté some onions and add them with the liver, eggs and some shredded cheese on a tortilla shell.

My wife refuses to participate. I'm already looking forward to next year. Hope she makes it.

My lab was born in 1996, so she's 13. dogs 60-80 lbs are 8 dog years per so she's geriatric [104] and on diuretics and blood pressure med. Shes on a strict diet cause her stomach aint what it used to be. Shes down to a healthy 69lbs. She's weighed 85. I cooked me and the wife some salmon today tho, dog got both skins, she needs her omega3's too!
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Post Likes
    My son Rich has one of those big mastives (sp) doggys. He hangs around the shop alot lately now that my son is the boss man.

I save up any meat scraps for a week or so. When I get enough scraps I grind it up and mix it with flour and an egg until I get a cookie dough consistency. Bake them on a cookie sheet then freeze them. When ever he deserves a treat I give him one. Zeus loves them.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by spotts View Post
    My lab was born in 1996, so she's 13. dogs 60-80 lbs are 8 dog years per so she's geriatric [104] and on diuretics and blood pressure med. Shes on a strict diet cause her stomach aint what it used to be. Shes down to a healthy 69lbs. She's weighed 85. I cooked me and the wife some salmon today tho, dog got both skins, she needs her omega3's too!
    That's where my salmon skins go, but to the neighbours’ dog. It probably thinks it has a birthday every couple of weeks.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in