Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by TechmanTerry View Post
    If you want a few days of in-between work,call, I'm not Union.
    I met up with Paul today, he said you're man that's has some extensive knowledge.

Do you work on RTU's?

Post Likes
    HeHe,if you met the real Paul then you know he doesn't know what he's talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!

Tks pecmsg!!!! I want to know what Paul knows that I don't know, and that is ALOT.

psehunter,I do some RTU's,some splits,some Ductless splits, some HP,some Geo,some Chillers,some remote cond coils,some RIR,some WIR, some RIF,some WIF,some Ice Machines,some Natatoriums,some Exhaust fans/systems,some MAU ,some Gas,some oil,some electric heat,some hydronics,some steam,some radiant,some ductwork,some controls,some routines,and a few more "somes" and ALOT of studying/reading/learning,and alot of saying IDK!
    Last edited by TechmanTerry; 02-19-2017 at 07:43 AM.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by TechmanTerry View Post
    HeHe,if you met the real Paul then you know he doesn't know what he's talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!

Tks pecmsg!!!! I want to know what Paul knows that I don't know, and that is ALOT.

psehunter,I do some RTU's,some splits,some Ductless splits, some HP,some Geo,some Chillers,some remote cond coils,some RIR,some WIR, some RIF,some WIF,some Ice Machines,some Natatoriums,some Exhaust fans/systems,some MAU ,some Gas,some oil,some electric heat,some hydronics,some steam,some radiant,some ductwork,some controls,some routines,and a few more "somes" and ALOT of studying/reading/learning,and alot of saying IDK!
    I guess the only thing you don't do is cook and clean for them! LOL..

On another note, I lined up 1 interview this morning, non-union shop though, hopefully I can get a bunch more lined up and than take 1 day this week and work with you for a bit and drive you crazy with questions.

Post Likes
    Take it slow. I know moneys tight but take your time. Pick and choose. Techs with you abilitys are hard to find.

5. Likes psehunter liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pecmsg View Post
    Take it slow. I know moneys tight but take your time. Pick and choose. Techs with you abilitys are hard to find.
    Agreed on that, the last 2 places in which I took the first places I interviewed with hasn't worked out to well. However, at least I know what I'm worth now and have much more confidence in my ability.

7. Likes Jettinvr6sc liked this post
    Post Likes
    Update:

2 Interviews today both went very well I thought. 1 was union 1 non-union.

9. Likes Jettinvr6sc liked this post
    Post Likes
    Hi- please let me know if you're still looking for work? Great company is hiring!

Post Likes
    All good now, no longer looking guys thanks!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Hi- are you still looking for work,

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by MsRealEstate200 View Post
    Hi- are you still looking for work,
    No I am not

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    If you're still looking for work on Long Island, check out my company's jobs page at ziprecruiter.com by entering CARIBBEAN AIR CONDITIONING NORTHPORT, NY in the search bar.

We're looking for a commercial service tech, lead installation tech, and an installation helper.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12