Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rojacman View Post
    it takes about 30 seconds , it's over & extremely important to your health . just do it asap , consider the alternative. my doc and i talk about books and chit chat while i'm getting my physical & just lean over for a half min. and you instantly know whats up , no shame or embarrasment...DO IT!!!..Jack
    I told my doctor, "This is were you earn the big bucks." It made him laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by benncool View Post
    I told my doctor, "This is were you earn the big bucks."
    I know alot of AC techs like to compare themselves to Dr.s. Personally I think they have a stinkier job.
    Eat a slice of Humble Pie.

i had one last year at age of 36 on recommendation of dr. for some stomach pain i was having,i guess they let me out of recovery before i passed gas and for about 2 hours i was in extreme pain,till finally i let er' rip......felt better then......and also he was not very gentle,he would hit a curve,back the thing up a little and ram it around the curve,watched the whole thing on a tv monitor....i am still not very happy with him.

Quote Originally Posted by mo-flo View Post
    i had one last year at age of 36 on recommendation of dr. for some stomach pain i was having,i guess they let me out of recovery before i passed gas and for about 2 hours i was in extreme pain,till finally i let er' rip......felt better then......and also he was not very gentle,he would hit a curve,back the thing up a little and ram it around the curve,watched the whole thing on a tv monitor....i am still not very happy with him.
    I guess thats why you are MO-FLO.

Sorry couldnt help it.
    "It's always controls"

I didn't feel a thing except one small yank when they got the polyp, I was very happy with the procedure. This was at a clinic that only does colonoscopys and the thing where they look down the throat.
    I assume they wash the probes in between procedures.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

yes,they were wanting to go down my throat too,.....i declined.

One time I had an upper GI done, that's when you drink some barium I think that's what it was, but they watch on an Xray type of machine, but it's on a tv screen, but the stuff I was told to drink was nasty as hell, and the doctor said drink it, and I said I couldn't, that I was going to gag, and he yelled drink it so I did.

It was rather surreal, watching yourself puke on the doctor in real life, and see it on an Xray screen coming up

But I told him I was going to gag

throat

yes,they were wanting to go down my throat too,.....i declined.
    where we get our procedures done , they do both at the same time so they can check for esophageal cancer too. a tech at our shop passed away from that , it's just part of a total physical so nothing like that sneaks up when you're not expecting it. Called peace of mind.........Jack

up and down

Had them look both ways last time. I was out anyway so why not.
    Be safe not fast. body parts don't grow back

both ways

Quote Originally Posted by selfemployed View Post
    Had them look both ways last time. I was out anyway so why not.
    Yes yes see mo-flo yer out anyway and don't feel a thing , sorry to bug u but it's important..........Jack

they didn't put me out all the way,i was awake but in lala land......i think my stomach problem was from an ulcer which my wife diagnosed being a nurse and got me a prescription for nexium and the pain went away.....i do understand what you are saying and i am not trying to discourage anyone from having the procedures done,just stating my experience.

nexium

they didn't put me out all the way,i was awake but in lala land......i think my stomach problem was from an ulcer which my wife diagnosed being a nurse and got me a prescription for nexium and the pain went away.....i do understand what you are saying and i am not trying to discourage anyone from having the procedures done,just stating my experience.
    i've been taking the little blue pill for years & never had heartburn again. Thank goodness for prescription plans as that stuff is expensive

Quote Originally Posted by Catpower View Post
    It was rather surreal, watching yourself puke on the doctor in real life, and see it on an Xray screen coming up

But I told him I was going to gag
    Now that's funny.

Thanx for the chuckle.

Take care.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast