Thread: Inficon

Inficon

does anyone have any info on or use an Ificon 714-202 G1 Vortex recovery machin( refrigerant) ??

I guess no one uses one of these huh ??

Quote Originally Posted by papa_jo View Post
    I guess no one uses one of these huh ??
    relax it's only been 19 minutes, it may take awhile before some one reads this and uses that particular recovery machine.......

I think that is what 74Apollo was using at his last job and I think he liked it
    If you help others then you are a Success

does anyone have any info on or use an Ificon 714-202 G1 Vortex recovery machin( refrigerant) ??
    That's what all the other guys have at my company. It works. That's about all I can tell you. I had the old version of the Vortex up until yesterday. The magic smoke came rolling out of it in the middle of a job. I guess I used that thing about 5 years. The new version should be good for at least that long, since it's been improved and all. However, instead of getting another Inficon I got the Appion G5 Twin instead. Some of the other guys in the forum were bragging pretty hard on it, and the TOTALINE guy said he's heard nothing but good about it from the people they've sold it to. Also, it cost less than the Inficon, and it's smaller.

Jeeeeeeeeezus the suspense is killing me .........Did ya get it ....or what......sheeeeeeeit If'n I'd a know'd it went that cheap I'd a bid against Yaaa..Damn............
    Last edited by Roscoe; 01-22-2009 at 10:35 PM. Reason: poppa my ass...........

Last edited by hvacrmedic; 01-23-2009 at 07:41 PM.

I have the Inficon. I've only had it since last summer, so I cant really say anything about durability yet. It pulls down pretty quick and it's really light. Weighs about as much as my vacuum pump.
    Zach

thanks for the replies ------ I didn't get it-- this one anyways-- it went for $309 - I bid 304 with 15 seconds left and got beat -- it was new in box

thanks for the replies ------ I didn't get it-- this one anyways-- it went for $309 - I bid 304 with 15 seconds left and got beat -- it was new in box
    You need to join "Auction Stealer" Just log in the Ebay # and set a maximum value and Auction Stealer will submit your bid, it's free if you don't use it much.

thanks guys- I went and got an appoin g5 twin