+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fieldpiece SRL2K7 Leak Detector

Post Likes

Fieldpiece SRL2K7 Leak Detector

Anybody have the new fieldpiece SRL2K7 leak detector? How do you like it/What is your opinion of it.I have been using D-tek for some time.Does not work as well,as it used to.I have been told that this new Fieldpiece is now the best electronic leak detector out there.Who has used the fieldpiece VS.D-TEK.I'm thinking about purchasing this fieldpiece leak detector,but would want to be sure that it is good.I have had many leak detectors over the years.They all work pretty good for a year or so,Then stop working as well.have been using the D-Tek Whisper ultra sonic leak detector with pretty good luck,more than an electronic,recently.Feedback on the new Fieldpiece much appreciated!!!!

Post Likes
    Another shout down a hollow well!

3. Likes TBrazin liked this post.
    Post Likes
    I don't know about new. That's a old model number. I have one. I wouldn't buy it again.

5. Likes TBrazin liked this post.
    Post Likes
    D-TEK SELECT, hands down, I went behind installers, to commission, 3 darken condensers, with 57 heads/cassettes, vdv's syStems, guys were there for 2 weeks, blue soap etc, 3 hours deter select, with the IR sampling, FLAWLESS.....

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by TBrazin View Post
    D-TEK SELECT, hands down, I went behind installers, to commission, 3 darken condensers, with 57 heads/cassettes, vdv's syStems, guys were there for 2 weeks, blue soap etc, 3 hours deter select, with the IR sampling, FLAWLESS.....
    We appreciate the support!

Gleng, sorry we didn't see your post sooner! Is it an original D-TEK (black/gray with sliding switches) or a D-TEK Select? What's the issue? Give us a call or shoot us as email at service.tools@inficon.com and we'll see what we can do to get it working better again!

Post Likes
    What do you think is the best electronic leak detector out there.I have had lots of them in my days.D-ek select ,GE H10 .yellow Jacket Accu probe.I like my D-Tek,But I think it needs service,doesnt seem to work as well.Im going to try a new sensor.Any input on the new leak detectors by fieldpiece

Post Likes
    i have srl2 FP
    it was amazing, but, after 3 years, its not reliable anymore
    false alarm too sensitive i guess and not picking up any leak
    ended up buying a H10 Pro

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in