Orlando Florida jobs?

Hi,

I am a 20 plus year HVAC/R tech with teaching, appliance, residential, commercial and manufacturing maintenace backgrounds. I have been in Oklahoma, Kansas and Missouri most of my career, and have a fiancee who now lives in Oviedo Florida. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get a class A, B, C, or mechanical licence to get a job in Florida? I have applied online to a few HVAC companies but am not sure if I want to "start over" at entry level to get a good job. Any help/job offers would be greatly appreciated.

Bob

ITS NOT ENTRY LEVEL ITS THE PAY SCALE HERE IN FLORIDA!ITS A VERY LOW PAY AREA.SUNSHINE IS PART OF YOUR BENEFIT PKG.

Lol, I've heard that from just about everyone I ever worked for! So, I guess, sunshine and a beautiful woman will be benifit enough.

Quote Originally Posted by pelican View Post
    ITS NOT ENTRY LEVEL ITS THE PAY SCALE HERE IN FLORIDA!ITS A VERY LOW PAY AREA.SUNSHINE IS PART OF YOUR BENEFIT PKG.
    Not necessarily true.

You don't need a state license unless you're working for yourself.

There are companies in the area that pay pretty well and are good to work for.

where you at berg?

I work a lot in the Northwest Tampa/Town and Country area, live close to Busch Gardens. I work in the Tampa branch of a fairly large union shop that's based in Orlando.

How about you?

Hi Berg ,I work for a local co here in clearwater doing resteraunt refrigeration ,alot of McD's burger kings as well as mall work.