Post Likes

I have a FL Mechanical License...

Im not sure if this is the correct place to put this so feel free to move if needed.

I have a current and active state certified mechanical license in FL that I am not utilizing. But in FL, you cant sell or give away your license. It stays with the individual. You can however, qualify another business with it. Are there any mechanical and hvac contractors that want to talk to me about expanding to FL?

2. Likes A/CFlorida liked this post
    Post Likes
    It's come up here before and yes there are people interested.

Post Likes
    hi, I am very interested in talking to you about qualifying for a A/C business in Florida. I have 25 years in the A/C business in Florida. I have work and need a license to continue. I am hardworking and honest.

If still available, let me know.
    thanks.

Post Likes
    Hi. If you are still interested in qualifying an A/C business in Florida (Central), please let me know. I have 25 years experience in residential HVAC. I have work and need a license to continue. I am hardworking and honest.

I hope to hear from you soon.
    thanks.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by A/CFlorida View Post
    hi, I am very interested in talking to you about qualifying for a A/C business in Florida. I have 25 years in the A/C business in Florida. I have work and need a license to continue. I am hardworking and honest.

If still available, let me know.
    thanks.
    honesty and an epa will get you a happy meal at mickydees.