Vacuum pump for Baard units on cell sites...

I'm going to buy a Vacuum pump tomorrow, and I'm kind of confused on which one to buy. I will be working mostly on cell tower sites, with a possibility of a little bit of residential and refrigeration. I went to the supply house and my head started spinning when they were explaining all the differences in the JB line of pumps. Which one should I buy, the Eliminator 3, 4 or 6 cfm? Or should I go with the Platinum series 3, 5 or 7cfm?

If your working on packaged units like bard or even larger you will only need a 3 cfm pump. I know somewhere here is a thread on how many cfm you need per tonnage of unit and it isn't that much. 3-6 cfm will be fine. It all comes down to how much you want to spend. I have a 7 cfm JB and a 6 cfm refco.
    I'm not tolerating Political Correctness anymore, from now on it's tell it like it is.

Veto Pro Pak - The best tool bag you'll ever own

Ended up with a JB 5 cfm Platinum series. From what I have read, I'm pretty sure I made a solid choice.

there nice, we have like 5-3cfm 10yrs old or better, 1 5cfm about 7 yrs old, and a new 10cfm platinum.
    You can't fix stupid