Post Likes

Help with Lighting Wet Room on Remodel.

This is a Bath Remodel in my house. The area is 71" x 60" A 60' x 30" White Tub on the right, shower on the left. Shower is to have Matte Dark Blue Tile on floor, back wall, tub apron, and ceiling. About the color of Levi's washed a dozen times. Side walls and Tub faucet end wall are to be a glossy off white 12" x 24" tile. I'd like to use a flush mount ceiling lights, that are for a wet area, and I want to use LED lamps, with a standard screw base. BTW if someone can tell me how to post pictures, I can post the Architectural Drawings I did.
    I only have to make it work till I retire.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by madhat View Post
    This is a Bath Remodel in my house. The area is 71" x 60" A 60' x 30" White Tub on the right, shower on the left. Shower is to have Matte Dark Blue Tile on floor, back wall, tub apron, and ceiling. About the color of Levi's washed a dozen times. Side walls and Tub faucet end wall are to be a glossy off white 12" x 24" tile. I'd like to use a flush mount ceiling lights, that are for a wet area, and I want to use LED lamps, with a standard screw base. BTW if someone can tell me how to post pictures, I can post the Architectural Drawings I did.
    So what is the question?

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    he wants to know what lights and cans we all would suggest.

i dont know what cans but i do suggest a frosted daylight bulb. they "appear" brighter and have a cleaner light. temperature of daylight is between 5500 and 6500 kelvin.
    Experience - knowing when to get the hell out of the way and plug your ears. "Don't be a sissy. Turn it on!"

Poodle Head Mikey - "the world is well populated with the unknowing and the uncaring and the stupid."

Jtrammel - "I’m going to sell hvac systems derp derp derp"
    BBeerme - "every time he opens his mouth, he reminds me of a cow without the fart bag."

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by madhat View Post
    What kind of LED lights do you want to use? Cans, troffers... maybe a mix?
    Last edited by beenthere; 08-29-2017 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Removed link

Post Likes
    Knema

Your link has been removed. Please don't spam any more threads, thank you.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Post Likes
    I used a can for direct insulation contact and a retro fit LED Rated for Wet location.
    I only have to make it work till I retire.