Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ayers denied Canadian entry

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servl...l_gam_mostview

Seems he was scheduled for an educational conference but Canada didn't wanna let him in.

He's perplexed by it all. Afterall, “Peaceful protests had failed to stop the [Vietnam] war. So we issued a screaming response. But it was not terrorism,” he wrote.

Still confused I see....
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA, not even Liberal Canada wants the dip$h!t
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Wanna bet he sleeps in the Lincoln room within the next four years?
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Undoubtedly.

He and the good Rev. Wright will probably be frequent visitors!
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    Undoubtedly.

He and the good Rev. Wright will probably be frequent visitors!
    You got that right....at least Bush didnt invite Saudi terrorists to the White House

Ummmmm.....

At least he didnt hold their hand

ummmmm.....

never mind

If I remember correctly, that was at the ranch in Crawford. And it was Crown Prince Abdullah whom Bush was trying to get to lower oil prices.

Only a man secure in his masculinity can have his picture taken holding hands with another dude. Not everyone can pull that off.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    If I remember correctly, that was at the ranch in Crawford. And it was Crown Prince Abdullah whom Bush was trying to get to lower oil prices.

Only a man secure in his masculinity can have his picture taken holding hands with another dude. Not everyone can pull that off.
    Actually it was Camp David, and it is of no matter and only coincidence that Osama Bin Laden, Khalid Sheik Mohammed, 15 of 19 9-11 perps are Saudi and that the most vile and anti-western form of islam called wahabi-ism was formed and is practiced there. Saudi Arabia and Pakistan were and still are the real threat to America. Too bad that king didnt try to kill GHWB instead of saddam. Sorry if I dont agree with a woman on what constitutes masculinity. I could give you my definition of femininity but you wouldnt like it.

Remember the planeload of bin-ladens and other assorted saudis that was allowed to bug-out of DC on 9-12 when everyone else was grounded? before the fbi could interview them?

That is what is meant by "NEVER FORGET"
    As usual you are naively wrong

Remember the planeload of bin-ladens and other assorted saudis that was allowed to bug-out of DC on 9-12 when everyone else was grounded? before the fbi could interview them?

Pretty sure that little myth was debunked.

The Saudi leaders are not exactly enamored with the Wahabi schools; they are more dangerous for them than they are for us.

Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post

Pretty sure that little myth was debunked.

The Saudi leaders are not exactly enamored with the Wahabi schools; they are more dangerous for them than they are for us.
    I just looked and it was partially discredited, but as soon as the airspace was reopened, saudis couldnt get out of the country fast enough. 160 left between 9-14- 9-24 including a 24 person Bin-Laden flight.

There is no way that wahabi-ism can exist there without the knowledge and support of the vast royal family.

No, it was not camp david.
    Here http://www.slate.com/id/2117517/
    same picture you posted fella.

And you've really confused me with your statement:

Sorry if I dont agree with a woman on what constitutes masculinity. I could give you my definition of femininity but you wouldnt like it.

I don't think I asked for your definition of anything much less femininity. You were poking fun of Bush holding hands with a fella. At least I thought that's what you were doing.

So, we go from Ayers being denied entry to Canada to Bush bashing. And it only took until the 5th or so post! Almost a new record!

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    BWHAHAHAHAHAHA, not even Liberal Canada wants the dip$h!t

Point of clarification: The Conservative Party is in power up here. I wouldn't have thought in my lifetime I'd see Canada more right wing than America, but I guess there's a first time for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by zzonko View Post
    Actually it was Camp David, and it is of no matter and only coincidence that Osama Bin Laden, Khalid Sheik Mohammed, 15 of 19 9-11 perps are Saudi and that the most vile and anti-western form of islam called wahabi-ism was formed and is practiced there. Saudi Arabia and Pakistan were and still are the real threat to America. Too bad that king didnt try to kill GHWB instead of saddam. Sorry if I dont agree with a woman on what constitutes masculinity. I could give you my definition of femininity but you wouldnt like it.

That is what is meant by "NEVER FORGET"
    As usual you are naively wrong
    You mean they have bluebonnets at Camp David?

Look in the background.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast