Post Likes

Can start new threads but can't post in existing threads

In the residential HVAC sub-forum, I can start a thread and post in the threads I created, but if I try to post in anyone else's thread, I get an error message that I do not have the proper permissions.

I can reply to other people's threads in this sub-forum.

Assuming this is some sort of goofy board issue. I just registered this morning and did clink the link in the activation email to successfully activate my account (otherwise I would not be able to create threads).

Thanks.

Post Likes

Post Likes
    Ok, now I get it. Thank you.

4. Likes Dad liked this post
    Post Likes

Post Likes
    I have the same problem - can't reply to AOP threads. There is a box labeled "posting permissions" at the bottom of threads that says I can post new and post replies but I can't post replies in AOP residential although I see I can post a reply here in a different forum area. I've been a member for many years but with limited activity lately.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by dale_k View Post
    I have the same problem - can't reply to AOP threads. There is a box labeled "posting permissions" at the bottom of threads that says I can post new and post replies but I can't post replies in AOP residential although I see I can post a reply here in a different forum area. I've been a member for many years but with limited activity lately.
    Dale... yes, you've been here since 2004. You too fall under the user group that can't post in the AOP for various reasons.

If you too would click on the above link that I provided earlier all will become clear to you.