Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

DANGER! 58% of Military oppose an open Gay Military

58% of the Military oppose repealing the "Don't Ask Don't Tell" law. 14% will end their career and 10% won't re up. You can't have a effective military with openly gay troops serving along with striaght Americans. Check out the Fox news clip on it. Very informative and distressing.

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...hp?cl=11492804
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

The politicians need to stay out of this one and let the military brass set internal policy.

But Obama has to "repay" certain groups/people so he will lift don't ask-don't tell and the ban on gays.

the only thing that matters is what the 1% of the liberals want

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    58% of the Military oppose repealing the "Don't Ask Don't Tell" law. 14% will end their career and 10% won't re up. You can't have a effective military with openly gay troops serving along with striaght Americans. Check out the Fox news clip on it. Very informative and distressing.

So just what are you trying to say glenn, that maybe 42% are gay or they might be democrates?

Quote Originally Posted by mikethe ductman View Post
    So just what are you trying to say glenn, that maybe 42% are gay or they might be democrates?
    Isn't that redundant?

Quote Originally Posted by k_fridge View Post
    Isn't that redundant?
    Now k don't make me bring up the mens room again, its getting old.

The Greeks paired lovers in battle. That way each one would watch the other's "back."

And nobody minded that Julius Caesar was "the husband to every wife and the wife to every husband."
    They minded that he was effeminate.

Thanks to the efforts of a gay doctor, homosexuality has been removed from the DSM as a mental illness.

But. . .hold the phone. . .!!!
    Now they have "gender identity disorder."
    http://www.mhsanctuary.com/gender/dsm.htm

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsThat? View Post
    The Greeks paired lovers in battle. That way each one would watch the other's "back."

http://www.mhsanctuary.com/gender/dsm.htm
    Is that a typo? or should it read "That way each one would wash the other's back."
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Hehehe...fags in the milatary..whats next, pink tanks, planes and ships flying the rainbow fag...I mean flag?
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Hehehe...fags in the milatary..whats next, pink tanks, planes and ships flying the rainbow fag...I mean flag?
    I bet the barracks are decorated really pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post

I was taking Glenns post seriously until I read that the clip was a Fox News clip. And who cares if a gay man wants to serve in the military? You bash them repeatedly for not being like you, for being somehow immoral, so you'd think you'd want them to go get their asses shot off somewhere. What better way to get rid of the evil homosexuals that threaten your paranoid existence.

Quote Originally Posted by frostman View Post
    homosexuals
    paranoid
    You must have read some Freud!
    http://www.pep-web.org/document.php?id=JAA.002.0081A

Quote Originally Posted by frostman View Post
    I was taking Glenns post seriously until I read that the clip was a Fox News clip. And who cares if a gay man wants to serve in the military? You bash them repeatedly for not being like you, for being somehow immoral, so you'd think you'd want them to go get their asses shot off somewhere. What better way to get rid of the evil homosexuals that threaten your paranoid existence.
    Wha are you, some sort of pro queer freako?
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast