+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Custom made back bar cooler cases

Post Likes

Custom made back bar cooler cases

I've got a customer who currently has a rotted out custom made wood beer cooler with a remote condensing unit. It's 12' wide, 36" high and 2' deep. Does anyone know where I can purchase a case this big. We really don't want a self contained unit like the Trues or anything else self-contained. Would like to purchase just the case if possible. Thanks for any help.

Post Likes
    true does offer a remote option is some models, imagine.... a TEV in a True hahaha
    Sig removed by mod. G-Rated site

Post Likes
    Some walk in box manufacturers will make them. I sold quite a few in Florida. They used 2" or 3" walls in lieu of 4", covered the top with SS and custom made the doors. They actually looked quite spiffy.

Post Likes
    Scott, Any "good" cabinet maker worth his salt could easily construct a new cabinet for your needs.

Post Likes
    The customers carpenter is not liking the idea of him building the cabinet, probably a bit over his head. They seem to like the idea of a manufactured cabinet better anyway. Thanks for the info, I'll look into seeing if the walk-in companies can do this.

Post Likes

BACK BAR

TRY DUKE MANUFACTURING kind of pricey but a place to start

Post Likes
    Scott

I wish you luck with this. You’re talking a long lost art in custom back bar equipment. I think you’re customer is in for sticker shock when he gets the prices.

Give Perlick a try. They still make custom units.

http://www.perlick.com/commercial

Post Likes
    We tried Duke and they told us they don't build custom cases anymore. The Perlick remote units look like they may be the way to go. Talked to the customer again and they wouldn't object to downsizing the case so 96" may work out after all. They may still get a carpenter to custom build the case but that's still up in the air. He is quite capable actually, just doesn't know if he has the time. I wouldn't mind either way, sure better for all than just throwing a self-contained disposable unit in there. Thanks again for all the replies.

Post Likes

Try Glasstender

Glasstender makes beautiful custom back bar equipment. They offer remote options. They are more affordable. Ask Ed Yuter is the Rep for the NYC metro area. I don't know where you are but they have a website www.glastender.com.

Post Likes

korean refrigerator everest

Where can I have the service information about this m#esr2 everest ref.
    THANKYOU

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in