Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Airmechanical View Post
    now go back to the truck for your channel locks

HA HA You know it is funny that you said that because you are right on the mark. I ALWAYS end up going back to the truck to get them when I come across a king valve. I go ahead and grab my service wrench while I'm there.
    Local 234
    Have Gauge$ Will Travel

Quote Originally Posted by Airmechanical View Post
    now go back to the truck for your channel locks

HA HA You know it is funny that you said that because you are right on the mark. I ALWAYS end up going back to the truck to get them when I come across a three way or king valve. I go ahead and grab my service wrench while I'm there.
    Local 234
    Have Gauge$ Will Travel

I would have to say my digital gauges would be my best buy,
    Ride hard on a Harley!!

I'm always packing a Klein 8" heavy duty needle nose pliers and a 6-1.

My brain and laptop computer.... after that klein 11-1, headlamp, meter and needlenose or strippers.
    Experience is another name for my mistakes.

My Fluke Volt tester.

You do carry those linesmans everywhere you go thats for sure. I have the Lennox 9 and 1 in my back pocket with my Irwin channel locks I bought the set of 3. I would have to say my swager I haven't bought a fitting in 6 months but def getting reverse attachment for my bender in next day or two. Gotta get a popper to. Call me in a.m to square up for service call and relax tomorrow when everyone who hasn't tried there ac yet this year is calling crying. Load up on filters!!

I rarely have to use it, but when I do, my motor puller is worth it's weight in gold

My Lil' Poppers 3 and 5 amp. I hate replacing fuses like crazy when I'm trying to find that bad 24 volt ground out.

By far my M18 cordless hacksaw. Even tho I dont have to use it as much as other tools, it is so conveniant, and handy. Its a one handed sawsall with a lot of power. I probably would of never bought it cuz I didnt think it would be able to hold a charge very long. But my boss bought one and we were on a commercial job hanging and cutting uni-strut all day. He didnt have to change battery once that day, and we wouldnt have been able take a corded sawsall on the lift with us. Since that day I was sold. Went out and bought me the M18 set even tho my good ol reliable ni-cads work just fine for me. I like all my cordless tools to have the same battery so I only have to carry one charger w me.
    After that it would be my Milwaukee 1/4 in Hex Offset Drive Adapter. Its very conveniant for removing the zip screws between return and supply plenums that r back to back.
    Copper tubing bender.
    Last edited by Carbent; 06-01-2013 at 08:32 PM. Reason: wan to add to it

I would have to say currently it's my digi-cools. And my Milwaukee right angle drill attachment.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Quote Originally Posted by Catpower View Post
    My Popeil Pocket fisherman
    Everybody should have one of the originals. Great for a quick cast on the way home.

...Ron
    Roof Rat

Fieldpiece meter (the mini one) sc46 I think..klein magnetic 1/4 & 5/16 nut drivers,,klein 6+1 stubby and Milwaukee strippers

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast