Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Which Digital Gauges To Buy?

Hi everyone, I've been thinking about buying myself a pair of digital gauges, but don't know which ones to buy, I 've been keeping an eye on the yellow jackets, testo's and digi cools. Which ones do you guys prefer?

Quote Originally Posted by remi322 View Post
    Hi everyone, I've been thinking about buying myself a pair of digital gauges, but don't know which ones to buy, I 've been keeping an eye on the yellow jackets, testo's and digi cools. Which ones do you guys prefer?

Do yourself a big favour and buy from DigiCool. DO NOT buy from Yellow Jacket even though they are the same. Ritchie has done something that they are going to regret big time. Testo sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeferman View Post
    Do yourself a big favour and buy from DigiCool. DO NOT buy from Yellow Jacket even though they are the same. Ritchie has done something that they are going to regret big time. Testo sucks.
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

I would not buy digital gauges unless you are verry carefull with them I would break them in a week. I dont have the time to put them away and then take them out for every service call I just hang my gauges on my cage in the truck digitals will get beat

The digi cools are pretty tough. I have digi cools, testo and the yellow jacket guages. Id buy the digi cools again in a heart beat but I have a set of testo's for sale

Digi-cool all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Danimal535 View Post
    I would not buy digital gauges unless you are verry carefull with them I would break them in a week. I dont have the time to put them away and then take them out for every service call I just hang my gauges on my cage in the truck digitals will get beat
    It seems you have no experience of the Digi-cool product. Mine have been hanging in the back since I got them. I have never teated them any different to my mechanical manifold sets that now reside in the workshop!!!!!!

The one thing I did do was put a screen protector over the LCD, no big deal just common sense to keep them looking good for longer.

You can drive a truck over the Digi cools....

No worries about breaking the Cools....they are the only thing I use!! Hangin in my truck now....oh and it was like -17 here this weekend....
    I need a new signature.....

If you broke the Digi-cool it would be because you took a sledge hammer to them.

i've been using my digi-cools for almost a year now and haven't had one minutes trouble with them.

they have been through wos thing's than my analog gauges could ever think of doing!

i hang my digi-cools up in the truck just like any other set of gauges i have. they are sitting on the truck and have been since friday night, it was 17°F saturday morning and i can rest assure they will work just fine tomorrow morning when i need to use them. they have been wet, dropped, thrown in a fit of rage (lmao like you've never been P.O'ed before) and they don't stop working, and are still more accurate then my best kept set of analog's

plus, i don't have to carry a PT chart anymore
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

Quote Originally Posted by Reeferman View Post
    mine are the Y/J set they are the same as the digi 1200 series. the must be something i dunno about, doug and Y/J having a fallen out or something either way, for the price, it's a great set up. four port manifold, hoses, and the 1200. and i bought mine on sale last year for 649 plus uncle sam i am waiting for them to go on sale agian this spring

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

if i had to do it all over again, i would buy the digi-cools or Y/J's

you have certainly picked the best three to own.

be sure to stay away form the others you may see or run across. price is attractive, but they will most certainly cost you more in the end! i promise you that, as a friend of mine here went against my info about gauges and has to take his much cheaper set back to the guy who sold them to him three times in the last four months

Thanks for the responses I think I'm going to go with the vast majority and grab a pair of digi's.

Thanks for the responses I think I'm going to go with the vast majority and grab a pair of digi's.
    Good. FWIW, none of us is getting compensation for these kind words in favor of the Digi-cools. They simply are that friggin good. Best gauges ever! Wish I'd have found out about them a long time ago. As far as I know I'm still the only one in my area that owns a set. That's mostly due to nobody being exposed to them. The supply houses sell Mastercools and Refcos, which are both junk. Sad, very sad.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast