Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Go for the Carrier, the infinity is awesome, you will be very well pleased. The problem about Carrier furnaces was in the 90's and has since been rectified.

Quote Originally Posted by caincompany View Post
    Go for the Carrier, the infinity is awesome, you will be very well pleased. The problem about Carrier furnaces was in the 90's and has since been rectified.
    hey that is a nice truck you got there. GO Bryant not amana

hehe, thanks. I put in 2 Bryant heat pump systems in the last 2 days. Both homeowners are just ecstatic with how well the equipment works. Amana is a nice second line to have, good warranties and the distributor here is good.
    We installed a packaged unit with the Evolution/Infinity control on it just recently and the home owners loves it.

hehe, thanks. I put in 2 Bryant heat pump systems in the last 2 days. Both homeowners are just ecstatic with how well the equipment works. Amana is a nice second line to have, good warranties and the distributor here is good.
    We installed a packaged unit with the Evolution/Infinity control on it just recently and the home owners loves it.
    Thoes Evolution/Infinity package units are very pricey.

Do you have acess to the Payne line of products they are a good line of cheap equipment

Quote Originally Posted by key1cc View Post
    My local Home Depot is a Lennox proponenet.
    They just switched from Trane to Lennox (here in central NJ).

They replaced the Trane displayAC condenser with a Lennox one, however they left the XV95 furnace in place and just placed a Lennox sticker on it.

This Home Depot kept the same installation company.....They just switched brands.

Attached is a pic of the old Trane display.

Key1
    I can't say much about this, but you can still buy Trane from Home Depot in central/north Jersey, as well Bryant and Lennox. Lennox gave free empty condensers for displays, but not furnaces. So the easiest solution was just put Lennox stickers on the Tranes.

The reason for the switch was purely political because of the Trane distributor in this part of the state.

I am not running a Zone setup but on my newest furnace went with a Lennox g71mpp and so far it's been a great furnace. I see you posted the specs of the trane system, why not post what you were quoted by the others so the guys can give you better advice.

Also not sure what happens when you ask for zoning in your quote but I had two Lennox quotes and one Trane and the price difference between lowest and highest was less than a thousand.

CARRIER,the infinity zone system will make everything work great.I have not seen another brand work as well as the Carrier control system.(infinity)The Bryant equipment is the same if you don't like the Carrier dealer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12