Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I need a new drug...

one that wont make me sick, one that makes me feel like I feel when I don't care.

ISNA has admitted ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas. The Muslim Brotherhood is waging, in its own words, "a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and Allah’s religion is made victorious over all other religions.”

And the head of ISNA is going to offer a prayer at Obama's inauguration.

www.isna.net
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    one that wont make me sick, one that makes me feel like I feel when I don't care.

ISNA has admitted ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas. The Muslim Brotherhood is waging, in its own words, "a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and Allah’s religion is made victorious over all other religions.”

And the head of ISNA is going to offer a prayer at Obama's inauguration.

www.isna.net
    You have to be kidding. Can you show us a link where the head The Islamic Society of North America will be offering a prayer at the inauguration? This can't be true.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/ina...wprss=rss_blog

A source familiar with the schedule confirmed a report by The Associated Press that Ingrid Mattson, president of the Islamic Society of North America – the largest American Muslim organization – will offer a prayer. Calls to ISNA were not immediately returned.

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2009/...ap5921149.html

Names so far
    Rev. Rick Warren, a Southern Baptist who opposes gay marriage
    V. Gene Robinson, the first openly gay Episcopal bishop
    The Rev. Sharon Watkins, the first woman president of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
    Ingrid Mattson, the first woman president of the Islamic Society of North America
    Reform Rabbi David Saperstein
    Conservative Rabbi Jerome Epstein
    Orthodox Rabbi Haskel Lookstein
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

For a party so opposed to prayers anywhere besides church, they seem to be tripping all over themselves to associate church and state in this instance.............

The athiests aren't going to like this............
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

I need a new drug also, I have sat here all day long doing 5 different proposals and had to call one of our salesman's on everyone of them to ask him questions like model# for example, "were is his head? he is usually right on task no questions needed, I guess I should just feel Blessed we have the 5 jobs to bid on man I am wore out I need one to pick me back up.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    You have to be kidding. Can you show us a link where the head The Islamic Society of North America will be offering a prayer at the inauguration? This can't be true.
    http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/024405.php
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    barrack hussein obama is a muslim, why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Exactly what I have been saying for a long time and taking much heat for. A Christian man uses a Christian name. A Muslim man uses a Muslim name. No PC BS can get around this fact.
    America gets what it deserves. Want to make bad decisions? Guess what, bad things will more than likely happen. You have to use the brain inside your skull that God gave you wisely.
    In other words, BIG mistake electing this charlatan.
    "Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better"
    -Pat Riley

Quote Originally Posted by whec720 View Post
    Exactly what I have been saying for a long time and taking much heat for. A Christian man uses a Christian name. A Muslim man uses a Muslim name. No PC BS can get around this fact.
    America gets what it deserves. Want to make bad decisions? Guess what, bad things will more than likely happen. You have to use the brain inside your skull that God gave you wisely.
    In other words, BIG mistake electing this charlatan.
    You are apparently right. One can not say that Obama went to a "Christian" church for 20 years. The gospel of Jesus Christ was never taught there that's for sure. So how can we say he ever was a Christian?
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Read it and weep, Obama is no Muslim. And he IS an American, and... dispell all those other BS rumors...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obama

Quote Originally Posted by kuryakin View Post
    Read it and weep, Obama is no Muslim. And he IS an American, and... dispell all those other BS rumors...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obama
    Okay, I said that a little tounge-in-cheek.

There is no proof obama is a devout anything. Muslim dad and step-dad, muslim school, called muslim prayer of devotion to allah and swear that mohammed is the messenger of allah[in arabic, no instumentation and no female voice, that is correct a man wailing in arabic] 'sweetest sound on earth', that makes him as much a muslim as anything. No christian believes allah is the only god and mohammad is his messenger. To me it is offensive. The message is offensive. And the dammed wailing, oh please dear lord shut up that awful wailing before my head explodes I cannot stand the wailing will someone please shut that man up before I kill him! Pardon the rant, most annoying sound I ever heard though quite honestly.

Forget the church he belonged to for 20ish years. They are a black superiority church with wigged-out hate-america beliefs that have about nothing to do with christianity. I would estimate that worse than being muslim, but I can't really hold that against him much either..... Because the truth is, when it became politically expedient to do so he dumped his faith like yesterdays rotting garbage.

The honest truth is, there is no profound evidence that obama has any faith at all. He might be devout in his own personal belief system detached from any church, that is possible. No evidence of that either to my knowledge, but possible. I figure if you read his books you might get an idea how religious he is, I am busy now on a louis lamour thing so someone else can perhaps fill us in on that.

Of course, religion is not the same for everyone, some consider it the core of their being and touches every aspect of life. For others it is just window-dressing, or social event, or politically or business necessity.

Who really knows? Perhaps obama himself is unsure. Do not try to tell me he is christian though, that boat ain't gonna float. But there is as much or more evidence of him being muslim as anything. I do not think he is a devout and profound muslim, but he is a muslim.

walk like a duck,.. quack like a duck,... no need to make this more complicated than it really is.

Says he's a Christian, and belongs to the United Church of Christ. Hardly sounds Muslim to me, or any reasonable person. Sounds like Obama bashing by someone who has sour grapes about the outcome of the election.

But that's me...

Okay, I said that a little tounge-in-cheek.

There is no proof obama is a devout anything. Muslim dad and step-dad, muslim school, called muslim prayer of devotion to allah and swear that mohammed is the messenger of allah[in arabic, no instumentation and no female voice, that is correct a man wailing in arabic] 'sweetest sound on earth', that makes him as much a muslim as anything. No christian believes allah is the only god and mohammad is his messenger. To me it is offensive. The message is offensive. And the dammed wailing, oh please dear lord shut up that awful wailing before my head explodes I cannot stand the wailing will someone please shut that man up before I kill him! Pardon the rant, most annoying sound I ever heard though quite honestly.

Forget the church he belonged to for 20ish years. They are a black superiority church with wigged-out hate-america beliefs that have about nothing to do with christianity. I would estimate that worse than being muslim, but I can't really hold that against him much either..... Because the truth is, when it became politically expedient to do so he dumped his faith like yesterdays rotting garbage.

The honest truth is, there is no profound evidence that obama has any faith at all. He might be devout in his own personal belief system detached from any church, that is possible. No evidence of that either to my knowledge, but possible. I figure if you read his books you might get an idea how religious he is, I am busy now on a louis lamour thing so someone else can perhaps fill us in on that.

Of course, religion is not the same for everyone, some consider it the core of their being and touches every aspect of life. For others it is just window-dressing, or social event, or politically or business necessity.

Who really knows? Perhaps obama himself is unsure. Do not try to tell me he is christian though, that boat ain't gonna float. But there is as much or more evidence of him being muslim as anything. I do not think he is a devout and profound muslim, but he is a muslim.

walk like a duck,.. quack like a duck,... no need to make this more complicated than it really is.

Quote Originally Posted by kuryakin View Post
    Says he's a Christian, and belongs to the United Church of Christ. Hardly sounds Muslim to me, or any reasonable person. Sounds like Obama bashing by someone who has sour grapes about the outcome of the election.

But that's me...
    Why is Cassius Clay not Cassius Clay anymore?
    "Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better"
    -Pat Riley

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast