Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by itsiceman View Post
    That is cool. Love the customizable options. Can a user give a name to sensors to identify them?

When a new sensor is turned on, it needs to be cofigured with a simple number such as “T1” or“T2” for a temperature sensor. Similarly it would be“LP1” or LP2” for a low pressure sensor, etc. When the new sensor is turned on, a new sensor indication will be shown in the app sensor screen. Touch this indication to configure. Once cofigured, any mobile device that has the SMART Pro/R Service Tool app will be able to view that sensor with its given name.To change the cofigured name, use the sensor setup screen accessible in the app settings.

2. Likes kamersoutdoor liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Sporlan View Post
    However, due to the extremely low usage of the simulated analog display on the original mobile app, we chose to go digital only on the SMART Pro/R app.
    I've been using them for over a year, and completely forgot that there was even an option for a simulated analog display.
    I'm not sure why anyone would even want it, but I started dabbling in digital gauges in 1996, and haven't use an analogue refrigerant gauge since 2005.
    Even my recovery/burnout gauges are digital.

Other than for recovering refrigerant, I barely ever even use a manifold anymore.
    I have used a vacuum tree on my pump since 2006, and have been seriously considering building a "recovery tree" for my recovery machine.

4. Likes Sporlan liked this post
    Post Likes
    Would be nice if there was a Delta p under the calculation tab and an oil pressure measurement.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mark beiser View Post
    I've been using them for over a year, and completely forgot that there was even an option for a simulated analog display.
    I'm not sure why anyone would even want it, but I started dabbling in digital gauges in 1996, and haven't use an analogue refrigerant gauge since 2005.
    Even my recovery/burnout gauges are digital.

Other than for recovering refrigerant, I barely ever even use a manifold anymore.
    I have used a vacuum tree on my pump since 2006, and have been seriously considering building a "recovery tree" for my recovery machine.
    Hey Mark
    I've thought about the recover set up too.

Dont forget about the discharge to the tank. Short and big as possible.

Was thinking of a stand that used a few inches of copper and used the recovery machine fan to draw cool air through a box around the tank.

Only problem is I don't think my scale will work too good with the whole contraption vibrating on top of it

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by kevincompass View Post
    Would be nice if there was a Delta p under the calculation tab and an oil pressure measurement.
    There is a Delta P calculation.
    Click the + on the upper right when you are in the calculations tab.

8. Likes kamersoutdoor liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by itsiceman View Post
    Hey Mark
    I've thought about the recover set up too.

Dont forget about the discharge to the tank. Short and big as possible.

Was thinking of a stand that used a few inches of copper and used the recovery machine fan to draw cool air through a box around the tank.

Only problem is I don't think my scale will work too good with the whole contraption vibrating on top of it
    Duno about the short pipe between the machine and the tank.
    I use a coil of copper, in a small ice chest, between my recovery machine and the tank.
    Air cooling the tank does next to nothing.

Much of the reason I would like to build a "recovery tree" is to make something that will screw directly onto the the inlet of my G5 Twin when I remove the fitting to access the screen, and utilize a 5/8 or 3/4" flare connected filter drier so it isn't pulling through a tiny 1/4" flare filter drier.

Post Likes
    How are we looking for air sensors with this Pro/R? I'm getting the itch to go wireless and really need that ability.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Considering them too. Is the range really pretty good? And I gotta say the app is a big turn off. You get a little green circle with a number below it??? Looks much worse than the old app I think. How's the graphing portion look? Can you see a couple things at once in graph form or just one data point?

And does no one in the world sell these things every time I search I can only find the old smart tool version?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by kklobas View Post
    Considering them too. Is the range really pretty good? And I gotta say the app is a big turn off. You get a little green circle with a number below it??? Looks much worse than the old app I think. How's the graphing portion look? Can you see a couple things at once in graph form or just one data point?

And does no one in the world sell these things every time I search I can only find the old smart tool version?
    United refrigeration said they could order one if I wanted it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by kklobas View Post

The communication range of the SMART Pro/R extends up to 300 feet and beyond in clear line of sight.The signal allows the technician to get out of a freezing walk-in cooler or off of a hot roof top. In comparison with our original SMART app that displays data for one low side and one high side, the SMART Pro/R app is for technicians needing to track multiple things at once. The system allows simultaneous tracking up to 20 sensors of each type (temp, low pressure, and high pressure).

It also offers multi-coil benefits to supermarket setups by sharing a common pressure sensor with multiple temp sensors to help dial in all the superheats on display cases. Graphing is accomplished with the "Jobs" button. Graphing and adding notes is easy. You can see the sensor data (one graph) or the calculation data (two graphs). All jobs are recorded as a .pdf format and all data is saved in a .csv file. Reports and data are saved locally and can easily be sent via e-mail or placed on shared storage locations.

Post Likes
    Nothing for Air temp and Hum yet?

Post Likes
    I want a set
    Always here

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567