Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Same situation here. If you don't mind send me your address and I will send you out some samples to try. I have a sales rep in the area and the new switches are really catching on.
    Send email to sales@msdresearch.net.
    The switches cost less than my old SS products and are redesigned for more reliability for todays units.

Post Likes
    I forgot to mention that we had one of the largest contractor companies in TX finish a full testing of my new products because they wanted to change from the old SS and EZ products. They just started ordeing these new products. They passed every test they ran them through.

Post Likes
    Seems pretty convenient! Nice work
    Last edited by Dad; 02-06-2017 at 02:22 PM.

Post Likes
    PaulsReno

Stop. You are posting illegally.

Do not post your business link or use your logo for an avatar until you are a Pro Member.

I have stopped you from posting until I can clean up your mess. Then I will reopen your account.

Post Likes
    Thank you!! I appreciate the feedback.

Post Likes
    PAULSRENO,
    I am a pro member and I have been only discussing new inventions of mine which fall under the category Member Inventions. I can stop using links to show what the products look like if you feel it is not following the rues for this forum area.
    Please let me know.

Post Likes
    It is hard now to describe and show what the products are without any kind of picture or video. What is the best way to do this?

Post Likes
    Do you anticipate or tested this product in a freezing enviormental ( if there is water residue still in the trap from the end of the A/C season attic install ) as I've seen PVC develope hairline cracks or even pop a section off, one reason we pipe the trap with a clean out plug inside the auxiliary drain pan. Does this product have any restrictions such as not recommended in freezing temperatures. Does this product hold condensate water if installed in a horizontal position that can freeze and possible crack the body or move the flapper or internal parts , changing the dynamic?

Post Likes
    Joey,
    I have been testing these products for over 2 years now in all environments including freezing, heat, bleach, etc. and have had no issues. The devices are not meant to hold water although there could be a small layer of water left inside after being in use.
    A very large contractor in Texas did complete testing of all the products before making the switch over to them and this was the response I got:
    It's a go, just got out of meeting with parts house and they are going to have them in stock shortly. Not one failed in our lab, even when we tried to get them to fail by dumping coil cleaner directly through them, also did bleach. Even froze water in one and thawed it out. GOOD PRODUCT SIR
    www.allaccessdevice.com

Post Likes
    Joey,
    What I meant by not being meant to hold water is that water should flow out except for a small layer on the bottom. Didn't want to make it sound like they can't have water running through them which would of course defeat the purpose. Sorry I even had to clarify that but I know someone would have called me out on it. lol

Post Likes
    That's awesome! Great creation.

Post Likes
    Thank you!!

Post Likes
    edit....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast