Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Today's High -2

Today's High -2

Thank You, Gino, for finding me some indoor work.
    Thank You, My Wife Robin, for the new Carhartts incase I do have to be outside.
    Thank You, Veto Pro Pac, for the great tool bag to protect my tools from this bitter cold.

It took me 3 1/2 hours to get downtown yesterday!
    At least it's not snowing.
    R2B4BTU

-11 degrees right now....brrr

Forecast Details:
    Bitterly cold. Sunny. Dangerous wind chills may approach -25F. High -1F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.

-5 wind chill here. 0 tonight wind chill of -15 brrrrrrrr
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Madison, WI today's high -6, don't know if I am going to bother going to work. Just hang out an wait for the emergency call.
    I r the king of the world!...or at least I get to stand on the roof and look down on the rest of yall

thank you Al Gore for global warming.................

To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Yep. It's cold.

Get out there and change those filters.

Perhaps you should have read the instructions before calling.

Quote Originally Posted by t527ed View Post
    thank you Al Gore for global warming.................
    Every winter used to be like this, for long periods of time......back in the day before global warming.

It's cold here too.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

4 days in a row record high`s 75-76 deg.
    I got my speedo`s on & my surf board & i`m headed to the beach.
    The topless girls are waiting for me.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    4 days in a row record high`s 75-76 deg.
    I got my speedo`s on & my surf board & i`m headed to the beach.
    The topless girls are waiting for me.

Topless girls waiting for you ... HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaHAhahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAhahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAhahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHA hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaHAhahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAhahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha............ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................................. I can't breathe .................................................. .................................................. ................................................. I ..................cant ................... breathe .............................HAhahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAhahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAhah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahaHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahaHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahaHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAhahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAhahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAhahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah aHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahaHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahaHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAhahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHA

So it's warm there?

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

When i get to the beach i`m hotter than a fire cracker.
    I have to wear an extra large jock strap under my speedo`s.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    When i get to the beach i`m hotter than a fire cracker.
    I have to wear an extra large jock strap under my speedo`s.

With a rolled up sock no doubt ...

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Charlie, did your son feel that 4.5 earthquake in L.A. last week????

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast