Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffRein View Post
    Hello,
    I am an IT Guy that has been tasked with replacing a PC that uses Envision BACTalk V1.3. I am using a new Windows 7 Pro 64bit notebook with VMware to run a virtual Windows XP PC. My problem is that the HVAC guy has given me a unreadable copy of BACTalk V1.3 to install on it, but the disk is scratched so badly that it has files on it that are giving me CRC errors. Does anyone have a copy of known if I can download a working copy of BACTalk V1.3. I am currently in possession of the factory CD that is useless. I also have the USB security dongle. So all I need is the software to install.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have contacted my contact to see if they have another copy, but it took them weeks to find this copy so I decided to search around the internet and ran across this site. My end goal is to get this thing running and move on with my life. Thanks in advance.

Jeff

PS: If you have a copy I am able to send a secured email link that will allow you to upload any size file to me thru Citrix Sharefile.
    Send me an email or add your email address to your profile.

Post Likes
    I'm in the same boat with a crashed laptop. We have one laptop that was setup with backtalk on it for one building and it crashed. We don't even have backup of the files so I wanted to see if anyone can help me out with the interface software so I can hit the building controllers.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowace1967 View Post
    I'm in the same boat with a crashed laptop. We have one laptop that was setup with backtalk on it for one building and it crashed. We don't even have backup of the files so I wanted to see if anyone can help me out with the interface software so I can hit the building controllers.
    Send me an email or post your email address in your profile.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12