How bad is it being for the rest of y'all?

My winter season started a little earlier than usual this time.
    Not the cold weather part of the season but the slowing down part. Normally I don't get slow until around February, this time it started in early December.
    I am now sitting at home waiting for a call 2 to 3 days of the week, when I do get work it's usualy hust a couple hours job where I look for everything I can find to improve the system but, it's often not in need of any work since I take really good care of the equipment I service. When on call I'm not getting any calls and all the extra work I find, that requires a corporate approval, is either not getting approved or is taking an exceptionally long time to be approved and then, only in fits and spurts.
    I'm doing REAL good if I get 20 hours a week. This week, so far, I have only 4.5 hours and the end of our week is tomorrow, and here I sit waiting for a call.
    How about the rest of us, anybody else having so much less work than they usually have?
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” —Albert Einstein

2008 was the slowest year in the last fifteen for me ... The last three winters have been slow, this winter is about the same ... so far ...

I may go to work for Dice ...

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Actually, 2008 was a good year and 2009 is as busy as any other... Go figure, but then again I do mostly service. Fix it or it don't work. Simple.
    Is this a Fabreze moment? C.Y.D. I'm voting white elephant. 2’.
    My competition are my best salespeople!

We are a service only business and we haven't seen much in the way of high dollar chiller overhauls and upgrades but we are keeping relativey busy just on maintenance and smaller repairs.

Been a little slower than normal here in Denver espically on getting approvals from corprate for repairs needed. But it's been fairly busy, last week was the first week in quite awhile I didn't have any overtime.