New to the Forum

I'm currently a student in the HVACR field and just found this forum. I just wanted to introduce myself and say I hope to excel in this business in the very near future. I am egar to learn from all of you seasoned pro's out there. I'm not sure where most of you are from, but I live in sunny and hot Gulf Breeze, FL. Greetings and thanks in advance for any info you can provide.

Ok so I see no one has come back to tell you that we already have the quota of people allowed from Florida.

Sorry to have to tell you that there is no more room.

You might ask Twilli what he can do. I have heard that he has connections that he can make certain allowances to get you a space on the site for a small financial donation

Twilli knows rod Blagojevich so if you give enough money for a spot in this site .......... he might even make you Senator of Louisiana
    Last edited by dec; 01-12-2009 at 12:39 PM.

Welcome dorado74.

A quick warning though.

Becarefull of reading post while drinking a beverage.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Thanks for the welcome. As far as buying my spot on the forum, I'll have to check the bank account to see if I can squeeze out anymore funds. Will 50 cents do it?

Welcome dorado74, im also pretty new to this site but you will soon find out that it is pretty amazing what you can learn on here.
    send up some of that warm weather to toronto. Windchill temps will hit -33 later this week. . .. . . Celcius that is.