Most Years of HVAC Experence - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    28 yrs and the knees to prove it...........

Just made 19 yrs.
    After this week, i hope ,never mind
    If you cant fix it right, try again.

Smile

34 years here 11 years as a steamfitter and moved in to the coldside for 23 years now.never been out of work and have done this job all over the world,now i got three boys in the trade. it goes by quick!!

almost 25 years 4 years united states air force 21 years in the civilian world... this is a unique industry!!! it has treated me well!!!

40 years for me as well. Started out as an ABC apprentice tin knocker and worked my way down to a lowly distributor salesman with a few other HVAC gigs in between.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Good gravy! It'll be 30 years this year that I've been a hired lackey in the HVAC business. Little did I realize the insanity that I would have to face over the years from unscrupulous managers, weird naked customers, and techs who think they know it all- brag on themselves constantly- and are ultimately revealed as putzes. It's a wonder that I have any coherency left myself. Still, being a hired lackey in the HVAC business has put food on the table. For that, I am very thankful that I entered the trade.
    See, the human mind is kind of like... a piñata. When it breaks open, there's a lot of surprises inside. Once you get the piñata perspective, you see that losing your mind can be a peak experience. ~Jane Wagner

Quote Originally Posted by Ammonianite View Post
    Good gravy! It'll be 30 years this year that I've been a hired lackey in the HVAC business. Little did I realize the insanity that I would have to face over the years from unscrupulous managers, weird naked customers, and techs who think they know it all- brag on themselves constantly- and are ultimately revealed as putzes. It's a wonder that I have any coherency left myself. Still, being a hired lackey in the HVAC business has put food on the table. For that, I am very thankful that I entered the trade.
    Here's a thought; apply for professional status and maybe you can graduate to hired lackey first class

How to apply for Professional Membership

Copy this, fill it out and send it in an email to htalk.committee@gmail.com with your request for Technical and/or Business & Marketing access. You will need to supply us with your user name and your experience level along with some proof of certification and/or business affiliation.

It will help our decision if you email a copy of or fax your EPA card and/or proof of license to us. You may fax your information to 770-783-8360.

Please be aware there are post minimums
    to get into each Professional Forum;
    15 for Technical
    30 for Business and Marketing
    Your Name: _________________________________________________

Number of current posts: (must be more then 15)________________

Your Site User Name: ________________________________________

Your email address: _________________________________________

(please designate which forum(s) you are requesting access to)
    Requesting Access To;
    Professional Technical/educational forums;__________________________________________
    Business & Marketing Forum;__________________________________________________

Your Job Description: __________________________________________________ _________

Years of experience: __________________________________________________ __________

Your Qualifications for Professional Membership: ____________________________________

(If you are a student of our trade you may be asked to fax in your Student ID)

Please be aware of the minimum required post count
    (As Noted Above)
    to become a Professional Member
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

i started doing HVAC in august of 1980

18 years

Since 1971. back in the days when there were no battery drills. We used a hammer, aul and pan head screws to put everything together Ah those were the days
    Learning is a lifelong process

and I thought at 22 years, that I was almost there-damn!
    mike

Sh!t.....

I aint sayin nothin.....

ya ole farts ya
    I fully support the military and the War on Terrorism.

If you don't know, then don't do. If you don't know and still do, then be prepared to pay someone else a lot to undo what you did and then do it right.

If you do know, then do. But do it right. Otherwise, you may not be doing it long.

18yrs. 3rd generation.i remember riding with my grandpa , at 7 , holding his tool belt ,flashlight etc.......r-22 in my veins!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast