How did you find this site
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

How did you find this site

I found it by looking for tools.

I found a couple of others first but liked this one and stayed. The other ones have had problems with spam and other issues.

Then I found a couple of other nice ones also.

I visit some others when I'm bored, but don't participate in them. Seems most gravitate to this one.
    Beware of advice given by some guy on the Internet.

By buying Dons heatload program....

Twilli was trying to find someone to help him fix Twilli's trailer furnace, still broke by the way
    No Heat No Cool You need Action Fast

Quote Originally Posted by twilli3967 View Post
    Twilli was trying to find someone to help him fix Twilli's trailer furnace, still broke by the way

Just going have to buy a new one. Trailer that is.
    Beware of advice given by some guy on the Internet.

from a co worker.. im alway on this site! its funny the girlfriend sees me on the computer and says " let me guess, HVAC-TALK" then after i reply yes she calls me a loser lol.

it always happens that way. i cant help it. the people here want to help others and will go out of their way to do so..im still learning but if can add to a thread i will as well.

great job on the site guys. thanks for making it possible. this has made a big difference in my career!
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

Google

a local bicycle club here that i am a part of had a forum site, and one day i said to myself " i wonder if there is a HVAC forum?" lol

so i did a google search and this was the first one that popped up, been here ever since. haven't been to any other ones. really haven't even looked. got all i need and could want right here. great people, great information and much much more. like a ride to atlanta to be a part of Comfotech 2008
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

A friend of mine got me into it, good website, havent used it much for trade info yet, will soon.
    I dont install leaks, i just fix em

Sig line removed by Admin*

Lets see if this gets removed..............

Quote Originally Posted by KLEINman View Post
    A friend of mine got me into it, good website, havent used it much for trade info yet, will soon.
    yea that took WAY too long LMAO

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

Quote Originally Posted by Pascone10 View Post
    yea that took WAY too long LMAO
    It was only hmmm, about a year and a half lol. It came with the recent job upgrade lol

Quote Originally Posted by KLEINman View Post
    It was only hmmm, about a year and a half lol. It came with the recent job upgrade lol
    lol your going to need that upgrade in money soon lol.. all this site has done is help you with your tool addiction. more now than ever lol. pretty soon depending on how long i wait you'll be ahead of me!

lol your going to need that upgrade in money soon lol.. all this site has done is help you with your tool addiction. more now than ever lol. pretty soon depending on how long i wait you'll be ahead of me!
    AH that comes in the beggining of feb, then i will have a lil talk. And you better start soon, this is my oppertunity, otherwise you will be eatin my dust

from a co worker.. im alway on this site! its funny the girlfriend sees me on the computer and says " let me guess, HVAC-TALK" then after i reply yes she calls me a loser lol.

it always happens that way. i cant help it. the people here want to help others and will go out of their way to do so..im still learning but if can add to a thread i will as well.

great job on the site guys. thanks for making it possible. this has made a big difference in my career!

you are on here trying to get ahead in life and your girl friend calls you a loser....not for nothing dude but you need a new girl friend............

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast