Page 1 of 11 12345678 ... LastLast

Thumbs down BUSH PASSES THE BUCK

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/11/wa...&partner=MYWAY

overall, I am pretty happy with the bush administration, especially when considering that nut-ball algore or weenie-wussie kerry was an alternative.

I am not happy with bush domestic policy. He handled the 9-11 attack okay I think. I also think iraq was a smart move, I disagree with the method but that is a small issue.

Iran is a bigger problem, not now maybe, but any day. Complete, perfect failure. Now we have this ninny obamarang to try to deal with the problem, I hope he is more savvy than advertised.

iran wants a nuke for un-challenged ability to poke a stick in our eye. iran has attacked the USA since conception, some restraint considering military response. iranian nukes will postpone military response, they know it. now obama has to deal with it, sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post

overall, I am pretty happy with the bush administration, especially when considering that nut-ball algore or weenie-wussie kerry was an alternative.

I am not happy with bush domestic policy. He handled the 9-11 attack okay I think. I also think iraq was a smart move, I disagree with the method but that is a small issue.

Iran is a bigger problem, not now maybe, but any day. Complete, perfect failure. Now we have this ninny obamarang to try to deal with the problem, I hope he is more savvy than advertised.

iran wants a nuke for un-challenged ability to poke a stick in our eye. iran has attacked the USA since conception, some restraint considering military response. iranian nukes will postpone military response, they know it. now obama has to deal with it, sweet.
    Well we can say thank you again Jimmy Carter for Iran. He singlehandedly changed a pro Western Alli in the Middle East to the most anti Western Country in the ME and the #1 breeding ground for militant Islam all in one four year term. Quite an accomplishment. The US and Western Civilization couldn't have survived another four years of that idiot.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Well we can say thank you again Jimmy Carter for Iran. He singlehandedly changed a pro Western Alli in the Middle East to the most anti Western Country in the ME and the #1 breeding ground for militant Islam all in one four year term. Quite an accomplishment. The US and Western Civilization couldn't have survived another four years of that idiot.
    I have been studying-up on that. carter allowing the revolution to take place, via nonintervention, directly led to the hostage crisis, 79 oil crisis, and increased islamic thuggery. Indirectly, might have been red carpet rolling for the iran-iraq war to begin in 80. What a disaster carter was.

Looks like obama is not intending to do anything about iran either, time will tell. In the meantime irans' nuke-program is ticking along quite well. It seems unstoppable in the current world political climate. They are gonna build it, we are gonna let them, and it will all end in a tragic disaster one way or another.

It is really a shame what we have allowed to happen in Iran. The Iranian people are for the most part good people who were doing relatively well with a Westernized government. Because of ultra liberal policy interventions, the Shah, while not the nicest guy to his oposition was still a friendly to Western Democracy, was allowed to be forced out of power and worse, an extremist Muslim government was allowed to take over in Iran.

So, we have a country full of great people with a really nasty government that hates us. Do we destroy the country of decent people in order to put down the dangerous government? How can that be achieved? There is no easy solution to the Iranian issue.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

maybe a common sense approach

shut down the borders, you know incoming flights from other countries

bring all troops (and the money spent) back to the U.S.A.

stop importing items/goods from other countries

make 4 years the maximum allowable time for any poltician to be in office

get rid of lobbyist's and special interest groups

start research and developement on real ideas like alternate power and fuels

stop selling arms to our future enemies

i will think of more and let ya know!

What planet have you been visiting? If you are "pretty happy with the Bush administration" & how can you refer to kerry as a "weenie-wussie". He served honorably for 2 tours in Nam & saw combat action, while your hero Bush dodged his duty and spent the war partying it up with the other rich boy pussies. Bush has completly destroyed this country in the last 8 years. It will take many years to recover from the damages that his administration has wrought on America.

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post

Attached Images Attached Images  

Wow, that certainly added that missing 'something' to this thread.

I'm so glad you contribute so regularly here.
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

More than happy to accommodate. Being a registered Republican, I am EXTREMELY disappointed in Dubya. Judging by the 2006 and 2008 elections, I have a LOT of company.

The future looks FAR brighter now.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by tinmandave36 View Post
    What planet have you been visiting? If you are "pretty happy with the Bush administration" & how can you refer to kerry as a "weenie-wussie". He served honorably for 2 tours in Nam & saw combat action, while your hero Bush dodged his duty and spent the war partying it up with the other rich boy pussies. Bush has completly destroyed this country in the last 8 years. It will take many years to recover from the damages that his administration has wrought on America.
    This is really dumb commentary on both accounts. You need to read something besides bumper stickers.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post

364 posts for an HVAC groupie is quite a lot

Well, it's tough to respond to a Bushbot intelligently. At least and have him undestand... <G>

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    This is really dumb commentary on both accounts. You need to read something besides bumper stickers.

Quote Originally Posted by kuryakin View Post
    More than happy to accommodate. Being a registered Republican, I am EXTREMELY disappointed in Dubya. Judging by the 2006 and 2008 elections, I have a LOT of company.

The future looks FAR brighter now.
    Good one

Page 1 of 11 12345678 ... LastLast