Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1

    Re: need a custom transition for a wall hood

    Hey Guys,

    Wondering where I might be able to get a custom transition for a Wolf W302210I 30" wall hood?

    It comes with a transition thats 17 3/4" by 3 1/2" to 8" round. This transition is 7 1/2" high.

    There is no way I can make an 8"duct fit in my cabinets above the range. I also dont have the room for a 8" - 6" transition piece.

    I know this hood says to use 8", but Id rather sacrifice performance and longevity as I like the hood that much.

    Where can I get a 17 3/4" by 3 1/2" to 6" round transition thats 7 1/2 high or even 7" high.

    Attached is a diagram of the hood with the transition piece along with dimensions.

    Thnx guys!


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Sheet metal shop or a larger hvac firm should be able to knock that out for you. Heck...any hvac firm with a sheetmetal should be able to make it....

    take them the image you posted....its not hard to make.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Pamnyra VA.
    cha ching $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

  4. #4
    Yea I figured it wont be cheap... but heck.. I really dont care what it costs to make... I just want it done.

    Anyone know of a place in the Mississauga / Toronto area?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.
Comfortech 365