Wish all the Tech support was like this

I do alot of reading on this site and always get a chuckle some where along the line.Well today is my turn to give you all a chuckle.
    One of my service techs was out working on a old Williams through the wall space heaters and needed to find a part for it .There was a tag in the furnace will a tech support #.
    He brought the tag back to the office and asked me to call tech support for him ,which is out of the ordinary ,but I figured he might have alot on his plate so I did and to my surprise it was a phone sex line.LOL
    He had already called and knew what it was so he brought it back for show and tell.
    So, if any one is looking for tech support for a Williams furnace and come across a 18002660993 # don't bother.

Quote Originally Posted by harrywellsandson View Post
    I do alot of reading on this site and always get a chuckle some where along the line.Well today is my turn to give you all a chuckle.
    One of my service techs was out working on a old Williams through the wall space heaters and needed to find a part for it .There was a tag in the furnace will a tech support #.
    He brought the tag back to the office and asked me to call tech support for him ,which is out of the ordinary ,but I figured he might have alot on his plate so I did and to my surprise it was a phone sex line.LOL
    He had already called and knew what it was so he brought it back for show and tell.
    So, if any one is looking for tech support for a Williams furnace and come across a 18002660993 # don't bother.

That's my 800 number ...

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

LAMO
    At least you have a great sense of humor! Wish my boss did!
    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

This is ironic, because a couple weeks back I was trying to track down a motor for a zone damper and the same thing happened.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

thats Twillies back line
    I'm not tolerating Political Correctness anymore, from now on it's tell it like it is.

Veto Pro Pak - The best tool bag you'll ever own

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    This is ironic, because a couple weeks back I was trying to track down a motor for a zone damper and the same thing happened.

thats not fair...

i spent time this week trying to find a motor for zone dampers Lennox used to use and all i got was motors...

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Seems to be more of that than we know going on. I've made calls to various mfr.s to get some tech assistance and I got 1-900 sex lines or some 1-800 sex lines instead. Definitely not what I was looking for!
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” —Albert Einstein

Hmm

If you had to pay while waiting for lenox tech support to answer the phone it would cost more than a 900 number!

Quote Originally Posted by eck306 View Post
    If you had to pay while waiting for lenox tech support to answer the phone it would cost more than a 900 number!

guess your not on Dave's buddy list........