10 ton ECONAR geosystem

This is a 10 ton hydronic unit in a new rambler. It has 2- 4 car garages one above the other on spancrete both have infloor heat and the basement has infloor heat. The main level is heated by forced air through a water coil with infloor in the master bathroom. It has 10- 800' slinky loops, sorry, I can't remember what I did with the pictures for that. The copper piping is all propress.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Remember, some poor fool has to work on what you install someday, and it might even be you.

this econar install sure is better than the econar mess i listed on the "shame" page.

we switched to propress a few months ago for our water to water and boiler infloor jobs and we just love it. it is insane how fast it is to whip these jobs out - even with 1 1/2" copper at times.

that job is awesome. keep posting those type of pictures - and find your loop pics!

Love that diamond plate. Makes it look so sharp.

Quote Originally Posted by aaronforprez View Post
    this econar install sure is better than the econar mess i listed on the "shame" page.

we switched to propress a few months ago for our water to water and boiler infloor jobs and we just love it. it is insane how fast it is to whip these jobs out - even with 1 1/2" copper at times.

that job is awesome. keep posting those type of pictures - and find your loop pics!
    Thank you for the compliment. I recently switched to propress too and I hardly ever put the thing down now. I can't believe how good and fast it has been, especially for the bigger pipe 1-1/4" 1-1/2". I already can't imagine having to do an entire job with solder the way I used to for so many years. The only thing I regret all the time I wasted not swithcing to it sooner.
    Remember, some poor fool has to work on what you install someday, and it might even be you.

Switching to propress is expensive. $3000 for the tool and then a ton of $15 fittings!?!? we shelled out $9,000 to get started on propress

and not to mention all the sweat 1" to 1 1/2" fittings you get to have sitting around on your shelves because you'll never sweat again.