Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Sounds like a good poll question

2. Likes ga-hvac-tech liked this post
    Post Likes
    I have the note5 and taptalk. Everything works good. The last 2 updates did screw my phone up, can't always get my calendar to update with out going to the Google App and hitting refresh. I couldn't imagine trying to surf this sight on a phone without the TT app.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    My phone just upgraded & zero issues as normal.

We can control fire & ice.....

Post Likes
    Probably too old to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    To deal with that we may end up having to dump VBullentin and go with another software platform. Are you guys willing to learn another system?

... and yes, I am painfully aware.

Post Likes
    You guys know that we don't support mobile issues, yes?
    yes, this site only supports non-ad-blocked PC access. Lame...
    Experience - knowing when to get the hell out of the way and plug your ears. "Don't be a sissy. Turn it on!"
    Poodle Head Mikey - "the world is well populated with the unknowing and the uncaring and the stupid."

7. Likes ga-hvac-tech liked this post
    Post Likes
    i just upgraded the phone, and tapatalk, plus a few other things. everything works fine. Maybe contractor/mag/site/etc needs to make their own tapatalk-like app for the forums. Id pay for that
    Experience - knowing when to get the hell out of the way and plug your ears. "Don't be a sissy. Turn it on!"
    Poodle Head Mikey - "the world is well populated with the unknowing and the uncaring and the stupid."

Post Likes

Post Likes
    I changed password, got a notice yesterday that my password was over 5 days old and needed to be changed. I hope this doesn't happen evert 5 days.😊

Post Likes

12. Likes lytning liked this post
    Post Likes
    Real nice Marc.. your normal cheerful response.
    It's also quite true. It's what I was told by a moderator here when you all were going through your virus/adware/malware problems, trashing people's equipment, because you require ads here. Sooo... sorry if the truth hurts. well, not really.

Post Likes
    Not true at all Marc

This site will run on blocked or non blocked ad ware software browsers. Always has and nothing you said is new.

To keep the site clean and running smoothly we must take EVERYONE in to consideration not just a iPhone or Android member. But... I'm used to you bucking the system instead of being helpful to all.

FYI... we may be altering this site to a different software platform more friendly to smart devices but it must work for everyone. I think about everyone when I make changes here. Calling what we do here lame is just not warranted.

15. Likes hedrash, Mr Bill liked this post
    Post Likes
    Not true at all Marc

This site will run on blocked or non blocked ad ware software browsers. Always has and nothing you said is new.

To keep the site clean and running smoothly we must take EVERYONE in to consideration not just a iPhone or Android member. But... I'm used to you bucking the system instead of being helpful to all.

FYI... we may be altering this site to a different software platform more friendly to smart devices but it must work for everyone. I think about everyone when I make changes here. Calling what we do here lame is just not warranted.
    And, as is usual, you have a bug up your butt about me. You didnt COMPREHEND. I never said the site wont run on ad-blocked devices. I said no one who runs ad blocking software will get SUPPORT with site software. That's what a Moderator told me.

See now?

Requiring users to be exposed to what amounts to SPAM in order to receive support is lame.

Post Likes
    Man.... arguing with an admin. I'm new & don't think that's such a great idea. Somehow I think Dad is doing this to further our industry & stop the impression we're "thieves and crooks," which I think most people here would admit is doing such. HVAC/R is about comraderie, not squabbling. If the platform/forum isn't to your liking you can private message Dad. As a service manager/instructor, I find admonishing anyone on a public forum is inadvisable. If you've got a qualm, sort it out privately. The rest of us here are proud to be members & deal with glitches, which ARE INHERENT TO ANY PLATFORM. I'm sure you mean well Marc, but publicly admonishing Dad is something I think you should keep private. No offense to you Marc, sorry to interject, but considering the volume of people here who're want to learn & grow our trade into something great again. Dad, I know that you can fight your own battles, please don't think I don't understand that... but I consider it rude especially because I'm used to administration and it's far from "clicking your heels together" & magically fixing everything. On my behalf & I'm sure many others, thank you Dad.

18. Likes lytning liked this post
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast