Thumbs up Happy New Year everyone

I have been a member of this site for just over a month and there is a tonne of amazing information on here (not to mention the fun and some interesting personalities).
    I have completed my Gas Tech license and am just getting into the trade. I am rounding up my tools and doing little jobs on the side until i find a position i am content with. Eventually i would like to take my HVAC certification and learn refrigeration systems as well.
    Looks like most members are from the US. Any Canadians out there? I guess the fundamentals are the same across North America.
    Cudos to the volunteers and administrators who make this site possible and provide invaluable information for super junior tech's like me.
    Keep up the great job guys.
    George from Toronto

Happy New Year your own self.......................

Did you say "little jobs on the side".....you bess be shoveling snow dude thes guys will eat you for breakfast................I'm kidding ........about shoveling snow..........shoe shinning works...............delivering newspapers works also....................

Happy new year !!

Hehehe, I get to celebrate New Year twice. Jan 1, 2009 in the Julian calender, and Jan 26, 2009 Luna Calender (aka Chinese New Year). That would mean I get twice the blessing !! hehehe
    Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work." H.L. Hunt

"In order that people may be happy in their work, these three things are needed: They must be fit for it. They must not do too much of it. And they must have a sense of success in it." John uskin

Welcome aboard dude. And Happy New Year , eh?
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

I must agree, alot of valuable info.