Thread: Hey vmc

Hey vmc

Thanks again for the sweat shirt. It is 38F here, burrr! The shirt is coming in handy. Sarge and I are not really used to this. It was 78 yesterday Sunday, then back to 80 on Wednesday. Thanks again old bud. I still giggle about the story of the Elephant.

Coolwhip wants a shirt too.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by oroy54 View Post
    Thanks again for the sweat shirt. It is 38F here, burrr! The shirt is coming in handy. Sarge and I are not really used to this. It was 78 yesterday Sunday, then back to 80 on Wednesday. Thanks again old bud. I still giggle about the story of the Elephant.

Roy it is important to me that you are kept warm and happy ...

You are more then welcome, Did the shirts improve your luck with the little lady? Remember, wearing one of those VMC shirts is a sure way to get lucky ...least that's what I heard ...

I think it got into the mid thirties here today … another heat wave … I wore a long sleeve t-shirt …short sleeves above forty for me …

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post

Send me your address , I won't send you a shirt but I want to know where you live so if I go there I know where to stay away from ...

OK fine .... I'll send you a shirt, I don't think I have any work sweat shirts left, I know I have some of the dress sweat shirts and some regular T-shirts ...let me know ...Oh I still have not decided on the friend thing yet ...

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Roy, if your in need of some shoes i can send you a pair.
    And grow some hair & your head would be warm.
    HI CHARLIE......

Why you old coot. I met Charlie in Spottsville last summer. Cheryl thought the little plane would crash. Now to Niagra Falls. I hope to see you there. You old....... well bring hair and teeth.

You are a special one also Whip. Did you ever notice that some of us guys just "Click" here? I am a serious type of guy. But I will let my guard down when I get to drinking. I like that.

I never got a sweatshirt either.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Thumbs up

Coolwhip wants a Diceman shirt as well!...with a goat on the front.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Coolwhip wants a Diceman shirt as well!...with a goat on the front.

And Dice on the back ... ummm ..................................... of the shirt ...

Quote Originally Posted by Diceman View Post
    I never got a sweatshirt either.

Maybe if you were not so busy breaking the executive bathroom toilet while you were visiting the east coast VMC offices you would of gotten one ...