Burners on my stove are noisy

I work for a local gas company. I went to a job and the customer was complaining that her gas stove was "Torching" sounded like a blow torch. Yup they were. Well I did my checks and found instead of 7" house pressure, I found the house gas pressure @ 3+ psi. Well I did some investigating and found this outside. The water spigot next to the meter has been dripping water for awhile. Here is the picture of it. To make this even more ironic the Mrs. is a local volunteer Firefighter.

MrFixit246

just get out the torch and melt it...... everything will be just fine

Well since it is roughly .44 PSI for every foot of water that means it was only over 12 times the pressure it was supposed to be. Amazing something didn't blow up.
    To get the degree symbol on Windows hold down the Alt key and type 0176 on the keyboard number pad. It is also available via the character map, and on Windows 8.1 devices with a touchscreen via the on screen keyboard.

There is no "E" in either BluVac or Blu-ray Disc.

If you are the type where the painting is more important than the frame, or you just like movies, join me in listening to the widescreen.org podcast.

Thankfully there was enough hot water left in the hot water heater to melt it below the regulator vent. Then everything was normal pressures.

MrFixit246

Maybe im picky but it makes me crazy how the gas valve is never piped properly. All those 90's and crap. Why dont they ever set it in the right place so it doesnt look like the guy went through his truck and those were the only fittings he had left so he used them?
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.