Looking for Work in North East PA...Pocono Area

Looking for Work in North East PA...Pocono Area

I'm 28 yrs old, HVAC Journeyman looking for working anywhere within a 100 miles of the poconos. I am located app 15min from NJ off RT 80. I am willing to travel anywhere that the work is needed to be done. Please contact me.

I guess there is no work......

anyone have any ideas?

did you inquire over in Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Trane offices,they might b in the market for a comercial tech with their national contracts......gas heat rooftops,recip chillers,VAVs if it is your area.they are into their winter maint. mode and they might just be interested in adding somebody with a cold call.the only thing there IR is running the hiring now......go to the www.trane.com for addresses and phone numbers.
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY

Thanks

I checked at their website, there is nothing posted for the NE PA Area, Just Philly and they are old postings.

some of those all over the country are so old they have hair on them.....most of them work on hiring thru contacts in the field from the their techs when they do start-ups with the contractors.most OEMs offer in house techs $1000 to bring a good tech aboard all year round..........a call to WB might lead to something.....don't go by "whats not" there,all they can say is NO!most OEMs are always looking for that guys who just happens to call out of nowhere....and TRANE is a great place to work especially on the recip end.if your good with customers and like responsibility.IR might of stopped all the listings/hirings till the spring.....give them a call see whats up!
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY

I will call them monday morning

I will call first thing monday morning to see...thanks