Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Vent Pipes for Mark 123

Quote Originally Posted by alphakodiak View Post
    I have 3 insulated chimney pipe sections left from a Heatilator Mark 123 Model 700. The outer diameter is 14”, the inner diameter is 9” .The sections are 36” in length. I recently sold (2) 2' sections for Removed Pricing each. Contact me if you are interested.
    Are these sections still available. If so I would like to purchase them. Please let me know at your earliest convenience. My cell phone number is Removed Cell Phone Number!
    Thanks
    Rich
    Last edited by HeyBob; 08-18-2010 at 05:04 PM. Reason: deleted phone number & removed price in quote

Quote Originally Posted by RFrankel View Post
    Are these sections still available. If so I would like to purchase them. Please let me know at your earliest convenience. My cell phone number is Removed Cell Phone Number!
    Thanks
    Rich
    Put contact info in your profile!

Guys, remember, no pricing, no DIY links, read the site rules!

Quote Originally Posted by RFrankel View Post
    Thanks
    Rich
    Just wanting to make sure this question got posted to the right person with 3 sections of flue pipe for a Heatilator Mark 123 for sale..

Interested in purchasing insulated chimney pipe sections

I have 3 insulated chimney pipe sections left from a Heatilator Mark 123 Model 700. The outer diameter is 14, the inner diameter is 9 .The sections are 36 in length. I recently sold (2) 2' sections for Removed Pricing each. Contact me if you are interested.
    I am interested in purchasing these chimney pipe sections if they are still for sale.
    Thanks
    Rich

mark 123 chimney sections

Do you still have those 3 sections of chimney for sale?

do you still have these?

I have 3 insulated chimney pipe sections left from a Heatilator Mark 123 Model 700. The outer diameter is 14, the inner diameter is 9 .The sections are 36 in length. I recently sold (2) 2' sections for Removed Pricing each. Contact me if you are interested.
    I am interested in one of them if you still have it.

vega mark 123 chimney sections

Definitely interested. Need such sections to complete home improvement project. Please advise of price & condition. Thanks, Mark

I have 3 insulated chimney pipe sections left from a Heatilator Mark 123 Model 700. The outer diameter is 14”, the inner diameter is 9” .The sections are 36” in length. I recently sold (2) 2' sections for Removed Pricing each. Contact me if you are interested.
    The chimney sections I need are for a Mark 123-304, exterior 14", interior 9".

Contact me at Email Address Removed with pricing. Thanks, Mark
    Last edited by Chris_Worthington; 02-02-2012 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Email Address Removed

Markkcfireplace1949, PLEASE read the Site Rules before posting anymore! No emails allowed in the body of posts. You can put contact info. in your profile but no phone numbers, emails, pricing etc in your posts.

As for what you are requesting, understand this thread is three years old so I doubt this guy has any pipe left. Also, you might want to read my earlier threads warning about this chimney. I strongly advise you tear out this old fireplace and replace it with a modern unit or close it off until you can afford a new one.

Now I will ask a Moderator to remove your email.

Talking

Hearthman, thankyou for your input. 100% correct and when dealing with fire.... any risk is too much. As to alphakodiaks assertion you can sell a car as is... If you knowingly sell a car with faulty brakes & watch it drive away you will be liable, in Canada & the USA.

"(1) One who sells any product in a defective condition unreasonably dangerous to the user or consumer or to his property is subject to liability for physical harm thereby caused to the ultimate user or consumer, or to his property."

The dump is the only place for old fireplace products.

Mark 123

Is anyone still talking about the Mark123?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12