Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Craigslist Ad

You guys didnt read last my post. This is the way the home warranty jobs are. Yes he is very serious, there is no holiday pay, no commission, no bonuses, no raises, NO NOTHING.

If its the guy that laid me off 2 weeks before Christmas then his idea of paying what your worth is $15 or less.

As far as the "skirts" that work in the office. If it is the same ones I worked with. They are the coolest bunch of girl I have ever worked with who hate this POS as much as I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfer View Post
    You guys didnt read last my post. This is the way the home warranty jobs are. Yes he is very serious, there is no holiday pay, no commission, no bonuses, no raises, NO NOTHING.

If its the guy that laid me off 2 weeks before Christmas then his idea of paying what your worth is $15 or less.

As far as the "skirts" that work in the office. If it is the same ones I worked with. They are the coolest bunch of girl I have ever worked with who hate this POS as much as I do.
    So, did he give you an hour to pull the coil for cleaning. Or did he say, "just gas it up until the saturation temp is above freezing"?

"No worry...We're in a hurry!...Quality means nothin' to us!"

Some people will try anything.

I hope that outfit go's out of business fast.....for the customers sake!
    Want the whole truth WWW.infowars.com

maybe they are illegal here in Indiana but i have never herd of a home warranty company...what are they? Sounds like they just want to get in get out and not care if it works the next day or not

Its basically like a car warranty when you buy a used car. There are clauses. Its basically a gamble. Most of my customers that I had (95%) was happy with it. There were a few that the problem wasn't covered. If you know your policy then there is no surprises. A lot of people will by the cheapest warranty available or it is offered with the home from the Realtor and they dont read the policy and not everything is covered.

A lot of customers think that any problem is 100% covered for life and if this was the case these companies wouldn't make money.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123