Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Craigslist Ad

Quote Originally Posted by twilli3967 View Post
    Twilli says were is Payson when you need him?
    Good question.

Professional Member

Last Activity: 11-04-2008 11:20 PM

HAHA, Guess what fellas. I was just laid off 2 weeks before Christmas from a home warranty company here in Phoenix (Mesa). I was working there during the day and going to HVAC school at night. I have worked here since February. Busting my butt day in and day out and going to school at night.

Well my personal truck breaks down on Dec 9th as I was pulling into work. I jumped in my work truck and went to work. I had to tow my truck to the shop after work. He wouldn't let me take the work truck home or give me an advance on my pay to get my truck out of the shop. He calls me 2 days later at my house and tells me work is slow and Tuesday was my last day with the company. I then find out from the girls in the office that he hired someone else with more experience for what he was paying me.

This guy will not pay you for Holidays, NO Bonuses, Your paid on the 1st and the 15th so Because the week may be split between the pay weeks, If you work over 40hrs you dont get paid for it. No paid vacations, NO EMPLOYEE appreciation. The most underpaying cheap no good owner of a company I have ever worked for in my life.

A few months back my truck broke down and he gave me a advance on my check to get it out, well he made me pay a percentage back to him. For money that I earned.

Someone should e-mail him and get more info.

If its American Home Guardian (DONT GO).....

Oh BTW the compensation for your experience will not be more than $15/hr

Oh yea and no raises either.

Quote Originally Posted by twilli3967 View Post
    Twilli says were is Payson when you need him?
    Sounds like he may be starting his own gig as a recruiter for a home warranty company...............................j/k .

I wonder what company would post an ad like that who would want to work at a place where the boss sounds like an A$$ Hole !

hey hw sucks, but if you got f-ed go work for someone who will work with you even if you if you have to come in late. we work late hours just like the boss

Quote Originally Posted by freonrick View Post
    you get all kinds of wacko's. when I lived in phoenix, after 2 weeks at one company my boss called me in his office and told me I wasn't selling enough parts. he said my parts need to be at least as much as labor or more. if labor for the job is 250.00 then I should have 250.00 worth of parts or more. he also said he wasn't concerned about repeat business, that he gets plenty of new calls all the time. I quit and went to work for a real company.
    Id' go here:
    http://www.consumeraffairs.com/homeo...provements.htm

And repeat what you just wrote above, and more.

think I will apply LOL I live states away and I am glad-- Have enuff of those can around here already

A good home warranty is equivalent to a good case of the clap.

I believe the person who posted that advertisement has some very serious issues. LOL.

youve got to be kidding me.. who in their right mind would apply for that??

what an idiot the person that applies for that is just going to make this guy pull his hair out b/c hes probably not going to know what hes doing and the person will be putting up another add...

i hope who he gets will screw him over...
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

Wow. What sparkling personality and charisma.Think we should all chip in for a dale carnegie course....
    GO DAWGS!

They seem like a charming bunch.I bet the skirts that answer the phones
    double as phone sex operators.
    Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it.

thats got to be a joke

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast