Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Travolta's son

Travolta's son

Just on the news Travolta's son died . They are not sure wether it was due to a fall in the tub or seizures ....... guess he has had them for years

Hmmmm .... wonder what a scientology funeral is like

Hope it isn't Tom Cruise jumping up and down on the coffin like he did on Opera's couch ......... sorry had to throw that in.

WEll it is too bad ..... wouldn't wish that on anyone, with kids

That is sad.

Re scientology...wonder if there's a space ship involved?
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

That's sad....the article I read related the death to a seizure. Not sure what the child was inflicted with though....could be epilepsy or even diabetes, just guessing though.

Truly sad indeed!
    " Kill a Commie for Mommy! "

- Colonel David Hackworth (1930-2005), Korean War Vet

Parent's said he had something called Kawasaki syndrome.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movi...lta/index.html
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

This is a parent's worst nightmare. I really feel sorry for the Travolta's and pray for them during this time of heartache.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Twilli agrees sad
    No Heat No Cool You need Action Fast

Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    That is sad.

Re scientology...wonder if there's a space ship involved?
    While I believe that Ron L Hubbard's Church of Scientology is the most "out there" religion I know of, I now have a better understanding of why the Travolta's have latched onto it.

It appears that it was the Church of Scientology that that discovered that chemicals from cleaning products had severely weakened their son's immune system. This is something I can relate to due to the fact that I also suffer from multiple chemical sensitivity. Coincidentally, about 20 years ago, even before I became aware of MCS, I had purchased one of Ron L Hubbard's self help books in order to deal with my intense migraine headaches. Several of the mental exercises in that book took the edge off of my weekly migraines and gave me much relief.

Now, I ain't awaiting on the spaceship to take me to planet Heaven and I still think that Battlefield Earth is one of the worst Sci-Fi movies ever made, but I can understand how parents can become emotionally involved with an organization they believe helped their child.

Yeah, him and Cruise are out there in that church but they are decent people.
    They do a lot of charity stuff, ya don't see them all drugged out or drunk either.
    Whatever it takes to get you through this crazy life.
    I really feel bad for the Travoltas.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Quote Originally Posted by Diceman View Post
    Yeah, him and Cruise are out there in that church but they are decent people.
    They do a lot of charity stuff, ya don't see them all drugged out or drunk either.
    Whatever it takes to get you through this crazy life.
    I really feel bad for the Travoltas.
    The main thing is that this family is hurting and that we can relate as parents.

I don't know much about Tom Cruise's personal life, but he really seems to be a bit of a social whacko in some of the interviews I have seen him do. I like his acting, but he needs to be locked away when he's not working. I can't imagine what he ate before doing this show; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9c3Y...eature=related

Burying a child has got to be life's worst nightmares. Lord, I hope and pray that I am never in that position.

I have had several people close to me loose a child, it is devastating! I am sort of pissed at the Travoltas and their stupid Scientology. That is a religion (if you can call it that) based on a guy that wrote science fiction books.

Makes me wonder if their son was put on "real" medication would he have suffered the same fate?
    Live each day like it is your last, for one day you will be right!

Whats the diff, all religions are BS anyway, some are worse than others is all.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Quote Originally Posted by hvac r us 2 View Post
    I have had several people close to me loose a child, it is devastating! I am sort of pissed at the Travoltas and their stupid Scientology. That is a religion (if you can call it that) based on a guy that wrote science fiction books.

Makes me wonder if their son was put on "real" medication would he have suffered the same fate?
    You may be thinking of Christian Scientists. L Ron Hubbard's Scientology may be an oddball theology but it has some good ways of dealing with modern ailments caused by our environment and the pollutants we produce. There is no way that the Travoltas son was anything but better off for Scientology.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast