Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Good news for Carrier/Bryant

Found this article on the web today.

Jan. 2, 2009: Consumers Digest Names Carrier Heat Pump a Premium Best Buy

Posted: January 2, 2009

INDIANAPOLIS — Carrier Corp. announced that it was awarded a Consumers Digest Best Buy designation for its Infinity™ heat pump. Of the three levels of this award — premium, midrange, and economy — Carrier was awarded the top recognition. Best Buys are selected on factors such as energy efficiency, noise levels, features, and the manufacturer’s reputation for reliability.

The Infinity heat pump is an ultra-high-efficiency unit with up to 19 SEER rating, well above the industry minimum of 13 SEER, providing one of the most efficient heat pumps offered. “The Infinity is simply the best on the market,” stated Consumers Digest. “We couldn’t find a whole-house heat pump with a higher SEER rating, and its HSPF rating is among the industry leaders. Plus, Carrier’s reputation for high quality is well-deserved with this model.”

The Infinity heat pump features two-stage operation and IdealHumidity™ technology. This humidity management function is designed to enable homeowners to maintain maximum comfort in their home. They can enjoy longer heating cycles at lower fan speeds, which provide energy savings and more consistent temperatures throughout the house than single-speed systems. This system can be installed with the Infinity control, allowing the user enhanced diagnostics, including filter change reminders based on airflow through the system and not on a calendar. Homeowners can regulate temperature, humidity, airflow, ventilation, indoor air quality, and zoning all from one control. A remote access option on the Infinity control allows customers to change their system settings from a phone or via the Internet.

The Consumers Digest Best Buy rating is awarded, on average, to fewer than 3 percent of the competing models in any given product category. Premium selection indicates feature rich benefits and value for the money as well as high quality.

For more information, visit www.carrier.com

Question Independent ?

Quote Originally Posted by caincompany View Post

Jan. 2, 2009: Consumers Digest Names Carrier Heat Pump a Premium Best Buy

INDIANAPOLIS — Carrier Corp. announced that it was awarded a Consumers Digest Best Buy designation for its Infinity™ heat pump. Of the three levels of this award — premium, midrange, and economy — Carrier was awarded the top recognition. Best Buys are selected on factors such as energy efficiency, noise levels, features, and the manufacturer’s reputation for reliability.
    I guess you informed everyone that you are an unbiased Bryant dealer.
    Designer Dan
    It's Not Rocket Science, But It is SCIENCE with "Some Art". ___ ___ K EEP I T S IMPLE & S INCERE

Define the Building Envelope and Perform a Detailed Load Calc: It's ALL About Windows and Make-up Air Requirements. Know Your Equipment Capabilities

They didn't look to hard.
    Trane has up to 19 SEER heat pumps.
    I think Lennox has 20 SEER.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

No, I actually sell Amana and Tempstar too!! I just like for anything i sell to get good publicity.

Quote Originally Posted by dan sw fl View Post
    I guess you informed everyone that you are an unbiased Bryant dealer.
    Whats the difference if he is a Bryant dealer? Nothing wrong with being proud, I am.

It is the best residential equipment on the market right now and a well deserved choice. Most manufactures quality has been going down, Carriers continues to go up.

Hard to beat an Infinity system.
    Live each day like it is your last, for one day you will be right!

Caincompany,

You should apply for professional membership, there is a link in my sig line.

Quote Originally Posted by hvac r us 2 View Post
    Hard to beat an Infinity system.
    Yep it "was" also hard to stop a Trane but many have been stopped and not at intersections, but give it some time and there will be something to beat the Infinity, I think the Coleman Infinity comes close they just don't have the advertising dollars, and the Luxaire Infinity is right on there heals.
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________
    “Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.” –Albert Einstein

“Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.”-Vernon Law

Twilli likes that Bryantman, nice butt
    No Heat No Cool You need Action Fast

Name:  bryantman-img-3.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  16.4 KB Twilli wonders who Bryantman fighting?

Mr. Bill is kind of fond of the Infinity HX Checker.

“Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.”-Vernon Law

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bill View Post
    Mr. Bill is kind of fond of the Infinity HX Checker.

Thats little Bon Jovi, Twilli's hampster that checks heat exchangers, he wear a helmet cam and finds a lot of cracks

It's Affinity, Bill.

As in your Affinity to wise arses.
    Perhaps you should have read the instructions before calling.

Quote Originally Posted by jrbenny View Post
    It's Affinity, Bill.

As in your Affinity to wise arses.
    Thank you Sir Benny for the correction, it's heck to get old, as you will see when you get be my age.

I personally would not put a lot of faith in anything Consumers Digest says.

http://www.havenspas.com/cgi-bin/for...cgi?read=13367

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast