Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Islam is very dangerous~~~part II

this video is disturbing, so if your squeamish pick another thread

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=60098

If you think Islam is the religion of Peace, this may change your mind
    BEING AN ADULT

is the dumbest thing I have ever done

These people make Jim Jones look like Buddah.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Everyone needs to see this. Great link jmac.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Part of the problem is this, although Islam has no regard for your countries laws, they will use your laws against you to get what they want.

Once they are "in power" it's game over, they only way to get them out is to use force.

The people of Holland are pretty much screwed at this point. After all, when there tourist guide has a picture of a masque, instead of a windmill or wooden shoes, they are done.

The people of America, especially Christians, had better get there act together, or we will all be bowing to Allah.

Muslims of America keep saying they are a people of peace. But on 9/11, there wasn't much of an out cry from Muslim clerics Muslims in America are peaceful, until an Ayatollah calls for Jihad, then it will be close quarter combat
    BEING AN ADULT

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    Part of the problem is this, although Islam has no regard for your countries laws, they will use your laws against you to get what they want.

Once they are "in power" it's game over, they only way to get them out is to use force.

The people of Holland are pretty much screwed at this point. After all, when there tourist guide has a picture of a masque, instead of a windmill or wooden shoes, they are done.

The people of America, especially Christians, had better get there act together, or we will all be bowing to Allah.

Muslims of America keep saying they are a people of peace. But on 9/11, there wasn't much of an out cry from Muslim clerics Muslims in America are peaceful, until an Ayatollah calls for Jihad, then it will be close quarter combat
    People better wake up and do it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by freddy-b View Post
    People better wake up and do it soon.
    Intelligent, informed people are already awake. The problem is the abundance of ignorant, apathetic, and generally clueless people, blocking the aisles of reason.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

The link has been removed by the uploader, nice to know freedom of speech is alive and well.

Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    The link has been removed by the uploader, nice to know freedom of speech is alive and well.
    it must be on your end, I just clicked on the link and it's working just fine
    BEING AN ADULT

Need to check out the other links on that link. They give info everyone should know about Islam also.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

I guess we will find out if NOBama is a Muslim or not? If the Muslims make in roads into our government, we will have our answer
    BEING AN ADULT

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    this video is disturbing, so if your squeamish pick another thread

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=60098

If you think Islam is the religion of Peace, this may change your mind
    Good link jmac. Could we e-mail a link to Pelosi,Reid,Feinstien,Boxer,Frank,Kennedy.....

Quote Originally Posted by the mojo View Post
    Good link jmac. Could we e-mail a link to Pelosi,Reid,Feinstien,Boxer,Frank,Kennedy.....

sure, like it will do any good? But knockyourself out
    BEING AN ADULT

Several years ago I was asked to diagnose and fix an ac in a small mosque. It was an old large building converted into a mosque. I called the FBI and couldn't get anyone so I left a message for them if they wanted to check them out I would assist by bringing a "worker" to help plant bugs. They never returned my call. I guess they just weren't interested for some reason.

When I did the job I had to take my shoes off upon entering and then after I got it running I had to go upstairs to check out a room which was to hot. Some radical blocked my way and said that area was for women only and also I had to wash my feet. Well I went back downstairs and the guy who called me to do it went back up and "cleared" the way. That guy ran a business and I took care of his place and he was the one who asked me to go to the mosque. He asked if I would give a discount for a church and I said I would then he asked if I would do the same for a mosque. I think that they are better at "jewing you down" than the Jews are no offence intended here

I was asked about becoming a Muslim and of course I declined. He said that they had a lot of "converts" and that I could get a lot of business at other places if I did but I wouldn't want to go to hell for one dollar or a million. I did notice to my surprise that there were a few obviously American born converts one with blond hair. Didn't think much of that and the place did give me the creeps. Glad to get out.
    Last edited by glennac; 01-01-2009 at 06:37 PM.
    Barry Goldwater

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast