Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A pair of socks and a piece of a$$ and they were both too big!!

Also Twilli did research and Twilli must admit here on H-Talk for the first time Twilli was wrong and the G/F on the internet means girl friend. Twilli got to stay off those other sites.

And Twilli offers his deepest and most sincere apology. Twilli gonna give himself a time out.
    No Heat No Cool You need Action Fast

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckg222 View Post
    A pair of socks and a piece of a$$ and they were both too big!!

Now that's comedy ... ummm it was comedy ... right ...

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Quote Originally Posted by twilli3967 View Post
    Also Twilli did research and Twilli must admit here on H-Talk for the first time Twilli was wrong and the G/F on the internet means girl friend. Twilli got to stay off those other sites.

And Twilli offers his deepest and most sincere apology. Twilli gonna give himself a time out.

Could you please clarify a few things for us ... like when you were "on" G/F before you did your ...ummm research ... what exactly was 'G/F?

Oh, you don't have to apologies for being you, we're used to you being you ...

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Could also be a Gum Foot... which is like... umm... a hippy private eye
    Is this a Fabreze moment? C.Y.D. I'm voting white elephant. 2˘.
    My competition are my best salespeople!

Quote Originally Posted by gruntly View Post
    Could also be a Gum Foot... which is like... umm... a hippy private eye

gumshoe
    noun
    A person whose work is investigating crimes or obtaining hidden evidence or information: detective, investigator, sleuth. Informal eye. Slang dick. See investigate.
    verb
    To move silently and furtively: creep, glide, lurk, mouse, prowl, pussyfoot, skulk, slide, slink, slip, snake, sneak, steal. See move/halt.

It's ok, Twilli has been a lot, but Lynn understands that internet jargon is new territory for some. When I read that I was like OMG WTF, then I LOL'ed. GTG
    "If you call that hard work, a koala’s life would look heroic."

Twilli may be in trouble. I was just on the phone with him when he knocked on the wrong door for a service call. The last thing I heard before the phone went dead was a bunch of mean sounding dogs barking and some woman telling twilli he had a nice mouth
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Last gift I bought for the exwife was that cemetary plot, she still hasn't used it
    A good HVAC tech knows how, an educated HVAC tech knows why!

DEM

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Twilli may be in trouble. I was just on the phone with him when he knocked on the wrong door for a service call. The last thing I heard before the phone went dead was a bunch of mean sounding dogs barking and some woman telling twilli he had a nice mouth

Not only did Twilli go to the wrong house Twilli was on the wrong street. When the kid opened the door a big a$$ chow Ran by Twilli and then started barking.

Twilli did make a date for tonight with the kids mother, she's got a pretty mouth too
    No Heat No Cool You need Action Fast

Quote Originally Posted by heaterman View Post
    Last gift I bought for the exwife was that cemetary plot, she still hasn't used it
    Oh boy did you just give me an idea

I still gotta get with you for dinner in KoP. Now that the horrordays are over, I can get back to not fretting until Valentine's day.....man I hate holidays
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12