Do you sometimes get ...

Do you sometimes get ...

I posted this song on another thread, it’s the Hawaiian war chant.

I have been whistling this song for probably over forty years … umm not continuously but from time to time when I’m in a good mood. I’m not even sure why, but it is just plain catchy .

Anyways, we would go to a job site and in the morning make a bet. The bet was how long it would take to get someone to start whistling it. Sometimes in the summer we would whistle Christmas songs instead. It was always funny because almost every time someone would start and everyone would break out laughing.

Have any of you guys ever tried that ? Or have any of you been the victim of some one else doing it and getting you to start whistling or drumming or humming or worse dancing? …

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Come on, some one must of tried this or been the victim of some one else's joke ... fess up ...

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

I always whistle pop goes the weasle and it gets stuck in peoples head all the time.

Lawrence Welk ??

Quote Originally Posted by vmc1161 View Post
    Come on, some one must of tried this or been the victim of some one else's joke ... fess up ...

I woke up this morning with the Muppet version playing in my head..............

Since you posted this all over the internet in the last 2 days I get the feeling you have a lot of victims out there, who want to kick your ass.........

depending on the fiasco I'm currently involved it's either the Loony Toons song or Benny Hill

The other day my boss was in a bad mood cause he had to fir someone and as was about to walk past me I whistled Darth Vader's theme..he cracked a grin and shook his head as he walked by.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, for the ungratefull, have done so much for so long with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

Refrigeration is all the same weather your making Ice, refrigerating or freezing the product.

Quote Originally Posted by mattm View Post
    I always whistle pop goes the weasle and it gets stuck in peoples head all the time.

Lawrence Welk ??

We used to play hockey against a guy who would whistle that ... oh man when you heard that you knew you were just about to get hit ...

I know its the holidays, but don't you have any work at all.............none??

Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Quote Originally Posted by Diceman View Post
    I know its the holidays, but don't you have any work at all.............none??

Only a little work the past two weeks, next week is looking good ...

Don't worry, I'll keep posting ...