Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I used my mini makita this weekend with no problems at all in 10deg. weather. I hardly ever even reach for my 18volt rigid any more
    Certified,qualified and can do it cause were used to it.

Mini Monster!!!!!

Love that 12v driver,und feets right in zee bago tools
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    If you cant fix it right, try again.

I wanted that milwaukee.

But i got B&D cause i didnt have that much cash at the time.

But i lvoe this thing.

http://www.vpxsystem.com/

It was a lot cheaper. Battery last for a while. I basically use mine just to take apart ahus. so battery last for a few days before it needs charging. Its definately not as good as some of the more expensive ones. But i was apprehensive about B&D. All their stuff is crap. But the vpx is pretty good. Granted it probably doesnt have as much power as the milwaukee or more expensive drills. But it works fine for me.

Thats looks pretty servicable to me, and your probably 50 60 bucks ahead!!!
    If you cant fix it right, try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatstogey View Post
    I wanted that milwaukee.

But i got B&D cause i didnt have that much cash at the time.

But i lvoe this thing.

http://www.vpxsystem.com/

It was a lot cheaper. Battery last for a while. I basically use mine just to take apart ahus. so battery last for a few days before it needs charging. Its definately not as good as some of the more expensive ones. But i was apprehensive about B&D. All their stuff is crap. But the vpx is pretty good. Granted it probably doesnt have as much power as the milwaukee or more expensive drills. But it works fine for me.
    That's what I use and I love mine.I have an extra battery just in case it gets low.

I have the Bosch, it is great, but the batteries need to stay warm(I keep them in my Carrharts pocket) Guy at work has gone through 3 chargers, and waiting on a 4th with the Milwakee, not sure on batteries in cold weather(20 is warm) I consider cold to be 0 to -20. No problems with my bosch at 20 unless it sits out in the truck all weekend. But since I started keeping them in my pocket, no issues. Drilled burners on MUA's last week in 10 degree weather, probably 150-1/8" holes on 1 battery.

I would not buy a Milwaukee without a cord if they were giving them away. We have ton's of them at the shop with chit chargers, or batteries.
    You can't fix stupid

Less than 50

And my Bosch 10v ain't worth a F!

I like the Makita mini impact so far. I have had it out in cold weather, coldest it got by me is -17. The battery didnt last long in that cold, but 2 fully charged batteries lasted all day of taking panels off and using self tappers to make new screw holes on roof tops when it was that cold. when we have a few warmer days above 15 degrees the battery lasts a few days. I also dont take the drill in at night or try to keep the batteries warm, they stay in the truck all night. So far so good, I am happy with the tool.

I love my Milwaukee no problems and the battery last forever.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234