any system information

I noticed when I went looking around on here for rack information that there was really nothing except a couple of manufacturer sites listed. I have more than 50 detailed discriptions of every rack, defrost system, individual system as well as different components made since 1900.
    You can find anything ever built by logging onto "freepatentsonline.com" and search using nothing more than common sense regarding terminology and category. I.E. "refrigeration" "parallel systems" "defrost" etc. etc. I keep finding stuff on there. Even the patents on control systems all up to 2009. Hope this helps.....
    Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

i did not mention that you must create a free account in order to get to the technical data and drawings...
    Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by awriter111 View Post
    I noticed when I went looking around on here for rack information that there was really nothing except a couple of manufacturer sites listed. I have more than 50 detailed discriptions of every rack, defrost system, individual system as well as different components made since 1900.
    You can find anything ever built by logging onto "freepatentsonline.com" and search using nothing more than common sense regarding terminology and category. I.E. "refrigeration" "parallel systems" "defrost" etc. etc. I keep finding stuff on there. Even the patents on control systems all up to 2009. Hope this helps.....
    Like jp said apply for pro membership only need 15 post and look in the EF lot's of stuff on racks.But we could always use more.Just submit your info
    to the educational committee.
    I love the smell of phosgene first thing in the morning:

To apply for professional membership click here

Educational forums are open.

If you would like to submit a link or an article or other related info to the EF. click here

Quote Originally Posted by awriter111 View Post
    Thank you. Good posting.
    Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work." H.L. Hunt

"In order that people may be happy in their work, these three things are needed: They must be fit for it. They must not do too much of it. And they must have a sense of success in it." John uskin