Apparently, Oprah is pretty good...
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Apparently, Oprah is pretty good...

at picking losers and liars.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20081228/D95BS3IG0.html

Any bets on who the third one will be?
    Last edited by bootlen; 12-29-2008 at 08:00 AM.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Let me guess, would it be this hitch hiker............

ROFL!

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

Proud member of KA Club

Good post Boots. Not surprised at this. There are lots of "fake" holocaust stories around. When I was growing up there was a Jewish merchant who claimed that his mother was burned at the stake in a concentration camp. Just like there are folks who make up stories that they were something they were not.

Any reporter, publisher or talk show host has an obligation to vet any person's story before publicizing it. Apparently Oprah just thinks it sounds good and goes with it. Not very smart it shows she just acts on emotion and not on common sense, no surprise here.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Hmmm, a Jewish dude fabricating lies, deception, and preying on peoples emotions to try and make a buck...now why doesn't this surprise me.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Hmmm, a Jewish dude fabricating lies, deception, and preying on peoples emotions to try and make a buck...now why doesn't this surprise me.
    I am with you on this one coolwhip

they are a bigger threat to America then islam

islam wants to kill all of us "fat chance"

while the jews want to take over the American gov."they have their foot in the door now"

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Good post Boots. Not surprised at this. There are lots of "fake" holocaust stories around. When I was growing up there was a Jewish merchant who claimed that his mother was burned at the stake in a concentration camp. Just like there are folks who make up stories that they were something they were not.

Any reporter, publisher or talk show host has an obligation to vet any person's story before publicizing it. Apparently Oprah just thinks it sounds good and goes with it. Not very smart it shows she just acts on emotion and not on common sense, no surprise here.
    WOW I agree with glenn too

But he could have added the prez to the list of people that should check their facts before acting out.

WHOOSH!!!

That was the sound of a point going over your heads. Seems Roscoe is the only one who got it.

My post is not about Jews. It is about Oprah's talent for supporting liars and losers.

Proud member of KA Club

Quote Originally Posted by bootlen View Post
    WHOOSH!!!

That was the sound of a point going over your heads. Seems Roscoe is the only one who got it.

My post is not about Jews. It is about Oprah's talent for supporting liars and losers.
    yeah you and roscoe do think alike

But just because you and roscoe miss the big picture don't get mad at us.

Yer gonna get a big pic, too. Likely in the next 3- 4 years. Good chance you'll find yer self diggin' a ditch for a WPA type project, then finishin' yer day by standin' in line to get yer pay...a bowl of broth and a chunk of bread.

Proud member of KA Club

Quote Originally Posted by bootlen View Post
    Yer gonna get a big pic, too. Likely in the next 3- 4 years. Good chance you'll find yer self diggin' a ditch for a WPA type project, then finishin' yer day by standin' in line to get yer pay...a bowl of broth and a chunk of bread.
    Once again boots you are way off

BO is going to tax the rich"you" and give it to the poor "me" work will be a thing of the past for us democrats

Quote Originally Posted by mikethe ductman View Post

BO is going to tax the rich"you" and give it to the poor "me" work will be a thing of the past for us democrats
    Well mike while we may agree on the main "piont" of this thread I hate to inform you that "work" has always been a thing of the past for most Democrats.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by mikethe ductman View Post

Dang bootlen, I didn't know you were rich!
    Thank goodness I'm not, I can quit work shortly I would guess. No more worrying about bills, saving money or doing without--all will be taken care of.
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast