Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Poor Dallas

Eff Dallas and TO and Jones and Pacman......................
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

What Dallas needs is Bill. But he's smart enough not to go there or Cleveland..

I have two favorite teams. The Eagles and anyone who plays Dallas!

Growing up around the block from the VET it was ingrained in your soul to always hate Dallas. Although in some weird way you respected them because they had heart and were a good team. Lately I just feel sorry for all Dallas fans, I was looking forward to a hard fought game and they just gave up. No heart, no leadership.... nothing.
    Sometimes when I consider what tremendous consequences come from little things, I am tempted to think there are no little things!

Jerry cares more about his new super gay stadium than winning football games.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Diceman View Post
    Eff Dallas and TO and Jones and Pacman......................
    Eff the NFL as well as the NBA and other professional sports organizations for refusing to hold their players up to certain standards. What they all need is to follow one simple rule:
    No gang banging or general thuggery! I don't care how fast you are, what kind of shot you have, or how well you can move a football!
    mike

Quote Originally Posted by shophound View Post
    That was

P A T H E T I C ! !

Run the owner out of town...yeah, that same guy that built a new stadium and has essentially made an afternoon at the game unaffordable for me and many other folks.

The real football heros can be seen at the high school fields on Friday nights, or on the PeeWee fields on saturdays. These guys play with heart, and I can afford to go to the games!
    mike

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12