I gotta admit, this global warming thing that is causing us to completely change our way of living and working and playing and advancing has got me confused. Maybe some of you guys and gals can help me with a few questions;
Now, I have come to understand some of the differences between global warming and global cooling. For one, global warming of .74 degrees celsius over a 140 span is much more of a factor then a miniscule fraction of a degree of global cooling over a years time. After all, decimal points create a greater sense of urgency then do fractions of a whole number.
- Is there really a global warming trend? http://www.ucsusa.org/global_warming/
- Is there global cooling? http://www.dailytech.com/Temperature...ticle10866.htm
- Is global warming causing global cooling; http://www.dinosauria.com/jdp/news/freeze.html
- Are we doomed no matter if there is global warming or global cooling? http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/a...ow/1034077.cms
- Should we disregard global cooling and only dwell on global warming, and why? http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7329799.stm
Also, I have come to understand that while global cooling is only an insignificant affect of the much more disasterous global warming, global cooling should not be taken into consideration at all when it raises it's ugly head in the middle of a global warming period.
One other thing that bothers me; If El Nino regulates global warming and La Nina regulates global cooling, why don't we just do what we do best and design regulators for these two little water currents? We could rule the world as HVAC dictators. We would have climate doing our very bidding for us; too many air conditionerss manufactured? Turn up the pressure on El Nino!