Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This one got my blood boiling

was grocery shopping a little earlier tonight after working all day. Trotting a long with the cart, I see this kid trolling down the way in one of them handicap motorized jobbies. Nothing appeared to be wrong with her. She was for cerain joyriding. Looked like a fat little spoiled brat. Not more than 10, 11 years old.

So I am taking this shot in and I see the parents, who looked like meth addicts just be bopping along. And the fat little brat runs into an older woman. Who was just fit to be tied. And the parents, the meth addicts just were laughing away. Then the older woman who got hit said to the little girl that she doesn't belong on the cart. And the meth addicts piped back that it was none of her business, and no right to talk to their precious like that.

I see these fat slobs who are too lazy to walk use them and that is bad enough, but man now we got idiot slobs letting their kids use them for just joy riding.

I wanted to slap all three back to kingdom come.

Quote Originally Posted by Dowadudda View Post
    I wanted to slap all three back to kingdom come.
    I feel your pain but you and I know what would happen then.

4D's in the big house!

Turn off the key, take it to the manager.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

cause a scene that makes them look as bad as they are
    Thomas aka...spymoocow
    Quote Originally Posted by garya505 View Post
    Ah, sorry I thought that's what he meant. An inch shouldn't make that much difference (at least that's what I always tell my wife).

Even when I had my God awful sciatica-back pain, and had to lean on the grocery cart, no way would I use one of them. Most people in em are just fat.
    You can see why some kids turn out like idiots, look at their parents.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

That is the Number 1 reason I hate shopping. I see these lard azzed people riding around in thoes carts that are ment for handicaped people and it makes me want to strangle them. Being fat is not a handicap, it is a choice!!!!!!!
    I don’t always drink beer, but when I do I prefer Dos-Equis. I am the most interesting man in the world. Stay thirsty my friends.

Mom broke her ankle a couple years ago... To help her out, I went with to the store to help her get her shopping done. She ended up driving one of them around, she hated every minute of it... especially with me around.

Thankfully the store was empty, but I'd get behind her with the regular cart, and when she'd get to the end of an isle, I'd push her out into the middle of the main isle.

Funniest part of it all... she was in the dog food isle and I was a few over. I caught back up to her in that isle to see her standing on her good leg getting a can of food from the top shelf down. There was a few people around, but not many... I walked by her and said "Ma'am, if you can stand up, clearly you don't need that cart". Everyone turned and looked... at that point I busted up laughing, she mumbled something about me being a bad son and laughed too.

sorry for the ramble, that post just brought that memory back

On a serious note though, I cant' stand it when people who dont' need them, use them.
    "If you call that hard work, a koala’s life would look heroic."

Quote Originally Posted by bootlen View Post
    Turn off the key, take it to the manager.

agree with taking the key.......

i took one and threw it after the 3rd time some fat b!tch ran into the back of my leg at disney world a few years ago..........

I see that every day while on a pm or call.I would have to agree 99% of the time they
    are just fat and lazy.
    I love the smell of phosgene first thing in the morning:

To apply for professional membership click here

Educational forums are open.

If you would like to submit a link or an article or other related info to the EF. click here

Times like this is where I really wont to kick some parental a$$
    I dont warranty Tinkeritus

You know, it goes both ways. I have perineal palsy and use those carts when it's really bad. I have had people come by me and say "he looks healthy enough, must be lazy. One time a cop made me show him my disability card or he said he would toss me out. After I showed him my card, I told him to keep his day job, because he wouldn't make it in medicine.
    As far as the child playing in one, if it bothers you enough to boil your blood, try letting the store manager know. They don't take kindly to joyriding in them.

[QUOTE=Diceman;2081629] Most people in em are just fat.
    QUOTE]

Most people who say they have back pain are just faking. Same logic or lack there of.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast